The Student Room Group

If you had to enter a homosexual relationship with one tsr member? Who And Why?

??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Damoni..?
ChickenMadness because, well, he's hawt and he's just so suave.

Otherwise Birkenhead or KingStannis because they seem intelligent, mature and open minded, for the most part (ha). Which are the sort of people I prefer to spend time with.

I'm good at counting!
Reply 3
A lot of the female users here are all pretty much the same and kinda merge together. However vixen47 I think is her username, she's the only one that stands out from the crowd. She seems very interesting, with a rocky but informative past. I'd like to get to know her more and wouldn't mind entering a relationship with her, not only because of the above but also the sex would probably be great :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TorpidPhil

Otherwise Birkenhead or KingStannis because they seem intelligent, mature and open minded, for the most part (ha). Which are the sort of people I prefer to spend time with.

I'm good at counting!

how do you tag
proxenus
Reply 5
RobML. But only if he plaits his hair again and lets me call him my slag, whilst I violate his hairless butthole with my footlong.
Changing Skies because she's a hottie :lovedup:

I'm gay though :bunny:
Original post by NutE
A lot of the female users here are all pretty much the same and kinda merge together. However vixen47 I think is her username, she's the only one that stands out from the crowd. She seems very interesting, with a rocky but informative past. I'd like to get to know her more and wouldn't mind entering a relationship with her, not only because of the above but also the sex would probably be great :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good choice I'de say.

I do admire Vixen's openness. It's highly attractive that somebody is that secure in themselves that they can talk even through an internet medium like that and lots of her talks are really insightful in a very enigmatic sort of way. Sure, she has some of her insecurities but she has self-identified them which is definitely the first step to overcoming them and she also has an extremely amicable personality despite her professed mental health issues! That's just bloody amazing, how does someone do that?

Her sexual confidence is just... sexy though - this post is just pure brilliance http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3329583&p=55822895#post55822895

Original post by Proxenus
how do you tagproxenus
Literally just use the top feature at the top of the text box just to the right of the smileys. Not sure if it's different on the app but that's how you do it normally... and then you type in the name and it has a drop-down box with the names...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by lustawny
RobML. But only if he plaits his hair again and lets me call him my slag, whilst I violate his hairless butthole with my footlong.

Never understood food fetishes... You'd basically be giving him a ranch sauce enema
Reply 9
Original post by Birkenhead
Never understood food fetishes... You'd basically be giving him a ranch sauce enema

Would he like extra mayo with that?
Original post by NutE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good choice I'de say.

I do admire Vixen's openness. It's highly attractive that somebody is that secure in themselves that they can talk even through an internet medium like that and lots of her talks are really insightful in a very enigmatic sort of way. Sure, she has some of her insecurities but she has self-identified them which is definitely the first step to overcoming them and she also has an extremely amicable personality despite her professed mental health issues! That's just bloody amazing, how does someone do that?

Her sexual confidence is just... sexy though - this post is just pure brilliance http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3329583&p=55822895#post55822895

Reply 11
Original post by Vixen47

Omg you quoted me... I think I'm having an orgasm... :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you want to smile chose the guys with the word dude in their name
Precious Illusions obvs. We could be mutual feeders.
Original post by Viva Emptiness

Spoiler

Original post by Viva Emptiness

Nah, I'd prefer to watch her lezzing off with Carpe Vinum. They were made for each other.
Mochassassin, she's adorbs and I like her spirit :cute:
Precious Illusions :love:

I'm good at counting!

:erm:...

Original post by lustawny

Stay away from Rob ML! He's an *******!!! :bawling:
Flauta

He's gay, we're friends and we have a number of similarities.

Quick Reply

Latest