The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I hate humans in general.
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
you are ****ing evil :teehee:

You need to learn and respect your masters.
Original post by m93100
The best response I've ever seen!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:love:
Original post by James E Walker
Mind if I PM you :smile:

:colonhash:
Reply 44
Original post by Little Popcorns
A lot of men (obviously boys) acting with their gut and biting back on here... You don't know what the OP's experiences of men have been. You're kinda just proving her point... Have more heart boys, at least have the dignity to ask why she feels this way before you rip in 😒

^ What a load of horse ****.

If you had any sense you'd retract this statement instead of making yourself sound like an imbecile.

Regardless of the OP's experiences it does in no way reflect on the entire male population. What is their point exactly? That they know a lot of dick head males? Dignity?

I hope you were off your tits on drugs when you posted this...
Original post by Anonymous
I hate men. I work in a male dominated industry (construction) and have seen how men talk about women and treat women who they do not find attractive, to a man a women is a potential lay, at work if you are not considered an ideal woman from then they have no intention in talking to you. I have male friends that I can have a drink with and confide in, deep down I think all men are users and treat women as a commodity, disposable and only good for the here and now to be used and thrown away. I don't agree but, I've been told by my colleagues that I'm attractive however maybe due to past experiences whenever a man approaches me in a bat or at in a work situation I fill up with resentment and rage towards them. I haven’t always hated men, I didn’t start hating men because I was a feminist who was angry at men for having more rights and privileges than me or because I think women are better than men. I began hating them because they outright HURT you. They betrayed your trust and damage every sense of dignity you have.

Your GP can help you, ask to be referred to a therapist [female might possibly be best].
If it helps OP, i hate all women, especially the ones who show interest me. I get a high from rejecting every woman that likes me simply because it's how they always used to treat me like garbage and mock me for even thinking that I was in their league.

I like rubbing it in their faces at how I will never be with me; seriously screw you all!
Original post by JanitaTwain
I hate humans in general.

I agree. Us humans suck.
If it helps OP, i hate all women, especially the ones who show interest me. I get a high from rejecting every woman that likes me simply because it's how they always used to treat me like garbage and mock me for even thinking that I was in their league.

I like rubbing it in their faces at how I will never be with me; seriously screw you all!

They probably didn't care too much that you rejected them and have already found a better replacement.
Original post by hibaj
Hahaha why are guys so butt hurt

@ guys who reply to these threads

Hahaha why are you still in existence
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Well obviously you can't class men as ALL being like that because there are some good ones out there that but hey it's your opinion so yeah, subjective.

Totally agree, tried to rep but couldn't.
Not really. I would have been disgusting if I had said they're worthless.

That would've been less sociopathic.

Original post by jlsmp
Let me summarise:

Hi, I am a feminist.

I dont like to work so I will complain instead.

I cant find a guy so they are all oppressive and trying to dominate us.

Death to men! Who needs them anyway

Don't bother commenting if you're not going to read the OP.

If you'd have read you would've noticed that the OP explicitly said that this had nothing to do with feminism and was anecdotal.

Sounds like you're going to be lonely......
Original post by Zander01
They probably didn't care too much that you rejected them and have already found a better replacement.

I smell bullplop.

They were never interested in the first place, they just wanted to boost their own egos by taunting me and making me feel crap cos i know i'll never ever be worthy or deserving enough for people like them. That's the way it's always been with me and women.
I hate men. I work in a male dominated industry (construction) and have seen how men talk about women and treat women who they do not find attractive, to a man a women is a potential lay, at work if you are not considered an ideal woman from then they have no intention in talking to you. I have male friends that I can have a drink with and confide in, deep down I think all men are users and treat women as a commodity, disposable and only good for the here and now to be used and thrown away. I don't agree but, I've been told by my colleagues that I'm attractive however maybe due to past experiences whenever a man approaches me in a bat or at in a work situation I fill up with resentment and rage towards them. I haven’t always hated men, I didn’t start hating men because I was a feminist who was angry at men for having more rights and privileges than me or because I think women are better than men. I began hating them because they outright HURT you. They betrayed your trust and damage every sense of dignity you have.

I highlighted to massive flaws in your argument. You work in an industry where men banter, and working man banter is sometimes hard to handle. I work in another male dominated industry with few females, and we banter! It is a simply trying to out do each other and be Alpha! Yes, some men are pigs are ruin women's trust and confidence, but this is because you let them, time after time, yet ignore the nice lads out there or in turn destroy them yourselves.

You clearly have male friends and you must realise that their are a lot of decent men in the world. Perhaps concentrate a little closer to home and stop overlooking that sweet guy you've friendzoned who keeps giving you attention and asking you out inconspicuously
I hate humanity sometimes.

Sweeping generalizations aren't fun.

Not all men are like that, obviously. Your rage is direction at those who have done nothing wrong to you, on account of those who might.
I think you need to grow up somewhat.
(edited 8 years ago)

Seek cognitive therapy, you have dysfunctional beliefs in your schema.
Original post by Josb
Daenerys?

Classic
Original post by ChickenMadness
Awh thanks bb. So sweet :h:

No problem bb :h:

Original post by SassKing13
Totally agree, tried to rep but couldn't.

Haha no worries, thanks :tongue:
I smell bullplop.

They were never interested in the first place, they just wanted to boost their own egos by taunting me and making me feel crap cos i know i'll never ever be worthy or deserving enough for people like them. That's the way it's always been with me and women.

Have you tried... you know, making yourself more attractable to women?
What part of construction are you in? The blue collar side of construction is not different to any other blue collar labour oriented industry e.g. factory work or farming etc. But the corporate side of construction is very professional, just like a bank or other corporation (depending on the size and clientele they have obviously). And it's also not abnormal to see women on senior managerial positions in construction which improves the overall environment and the quality of office chat.

Latest

Trending

Trending