The Student Room Group

Will the real TeeEm please stand up!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anon_98
Nope, I didnt even know that you got notifications for this....all this time Ive been scrolling down each thread to check. :sigh:However, everyone has been complaining about it all day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see...

I did not get a notification for your current message; I just saw your name at the bottom of the thread.

This is a real pain at such a busy time with exams...

thanks for replying.

imag.jpg
Original post by TeeEm
I see...

I did not get a notification for your current message; I just saw your name at the bottom of the thread.

This is a real pain at such a busy time with exams...

thanks for replying.

imag.jpg

Yes, it really is. Are you not part of the 'behind-the-scene-production-team' that can sort it all out? Oh you're welcome haha :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Dr. T Madas is clearly the man on the desk.
Reply 63
Original post by Spandy
Dr. T Madas is clearly the man on the desk.

That is not what the voters say ...
One of the 7 pictures is definitely me and I hope the handful of people that know me personally in this site do not reveal it.
TeeEm your integration questions from your website are hard. Its actually a good challenge. This might be a bit far off but do you reckon the official paper ones are far easier or?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by ThatGuyRik
TeeEm your integration questions from your website are hard. Its actually a good challenge. This might be a bit far off but do you reckon the official paper ones are far easier or?

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is not TeeEm, but one of his students about to start a lesson with him.

I completely agree, they are almost impossible and make me feel like i should be doing a hairdressing course. But I am normally capable of doing the integration questions in official papers, so stay strong
Original post by TeeEm
This is not TeeEm, but one of his students about to start a lesson with him.

I completely agree, they are almost impossible and make me feel like i should be doing a hairdressing course. But I am normally capable of doing the integration questions in official papers, so stay strong

hahah yeah. To be fair i get the answers correct just takes 4 pages of working haha. Ie the integration question 2 for paper T took me a while haha.

Thanks again!
TeeEm you're actually a beast. These questions are amazing. Like it takes a while to do but the challenge is fun. I suck at vectors(any tips would be great) so your questions are really tough for that but the other topics hehe :biggrin:
Reply 68
Original post by TeeEm
That is not what the voters say ...
One of the 7 pictures is definitely me and I hope the handful of people that know me personally in this site do not reveal it.

Either that or the guy with sandwich.

Btw, your cat's name is GINGER? :tongue:
Reply 69
Original post by Spandy
Either that or the guy with sandwich.

Btw, your cat's name is GINGER? :tongue:

it is!
Reply 70
hahah yeah. To be fair i get the answers correct just takes 4 pages of working haha. Ie the integration question 2 for paper T took me a while haha.

Thanks again!

Paper T is NOT for general consumption
Read the instructions carefully in the relevant thread or in my site

TeeEm you're actually a beast. These questions are amazing. Like it takes a while to do but the challenge is fun. I suck at vectors(any tips would be great) so your questions are really tough for that but the other topics hehe :biggrin:

I will add a link vector exam questions for A2 in post 58 of this thread
Original post by TeeEm
Paper T is NOT for general consumption
Read the instructions carefully in the relevant thread or in my site
I will add a link vector exam questions for A2 in post 58 of this thread

Sorry what do you mean general consumption?
Reply 72
Sorry what do you mean general consumption?

PAPERS A to R general consumption (some papers are still hard but generally accessible my most students)

PAPERS U to Z (hard)

PAPERS S & T (very hard)
Original post by TeeEm
PAPERS A to R general consumption (some papers are still hard but generally accessible my most students)

PAPERS U to Z (hard)

PAPERS S & T (very hard)

So basically just stick to A-R.

Thanks for clarification anyway.
Reply 74
So basically just stick to A-R.

Thanks for clarification anyway.

sure!
Hi,

I had a look at your C3 S paper. Could you please explain in what way is it harder than edexcel papers, other than the working out being longer and more tedious?
Don't mean to be rude or anything - I'm just trying to decide whether it's worth spending time doing these papers or focusing on the official papers (since I don't have time for both, any advice will be appreciated).

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by powelsmartin
Hi,

I had a look at your C3 S paper. Could you please explain in what way is it harder than edexcel papers, other than the working out being longer and more tedious?
Don't mean to be rude or anything - I'm just trying to decide whether it's worth spending time doing these papers or focusing on the official papers (since I don't have time for both, any advice will be appreciated).

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

please focus on the official papers
Original post by TeeEm
please focus on the official papers

Cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78

my pleasure
Reply 79
Will the real TeeEm STAND UP please?
I guess therein lies the solution.