The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
Don't feel bad about that, I only found the guts to call the crisis team twice when I was under them. :colondollar:

Is there anything else you can do to feel safer? Maybe call a friend or bake something delicious?

not sure. don't have friends to call. was considering Samaritans but don't even know what to say. just not good and there is no way out
Original post by Maid Marian
x

could you at least spoiler the last bit of your post please.
Original post by ScaryScience
not sure. don't have friends to call. was considering Samaritans but don't even know what to say. just not good and there is no way out

Hmm. :beard: Could you try noting down what's going on, even just bullet points then call the Samaritans? It can sometimes be difficult to think how to verbalize things on the spot, so maybe writing them down might help you with that?
could you at least spoiler the last bit of your post please.

sorry I didn't get to that before you saw it :frown: hope you're okay :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm. :beard: Could you try noting down what's going on, even just bullet points then call the Samaritans? It can sometimes be difficult to think how to verbalize things on the spot, so maybe writing them down might help you with that?

Possibly yeah. not really sure why but am finding it difficult to make myself do certain things recently even if they will help. I don't know, head is just too confused. not sure if I even want to talk about anything in particular but could do with comfort and company :frown: how are you doing?
Original post by Odd socks
sorry I didn't get to that before you saw it :frown: hope you're okay :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
don't be silly hun, nothing to apologise for at all, you cant be expected to keep a eye on things all of the time :no: are you ok? :hugs:

:hugs: please try and stay safe
I made a thread anonymously, but it hasn't been approved yet, how long does that normally take?
Cant cope
Am still up and probs won't sleep for an hour or so, so if you want to PM me/needs help grounding (this is aimed at Scary, Furry and Pathway), go for it :console:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Am still up and probs won't sleep for an hour or so, so if you want to PM me/needs help grounding (this is aimed at Scary, Furry and Pathway), go for it :console:
thanks. are you ok?
thanks. are you ok?

Brain buzzing, but no voices. Just had an overstimulating day and not enough TLG time :colondollar:

Am lurking on Facebook if chatting would help at all xxx
First day of new job later. 4th one within the year :nothing:.

Hopefully it goes well and I move on from shadowing quickly.
still ****ing awake. this has to ****ing stop
Original post by keromedic
First day of new job later. 4th one within the year :nothing:.

Hopefully it goes well and I move on from shadowing quickly.

Good luck! :smile:

still ****ing awake. this has to ****ing stop

Still up if you need me?
Still up.
Can't sleep. And I have a exam at 9:00.
Great.

**** you Anxiety. **** you. This is ****ing pathetic and I've had enough.
50mg is a very low dose for quetiapine. Ime the sleepiness effect does wear off a little over time but not that much, especially as you may need to increase the dose to experience the full effect. You could try asking for a different, less sedating, antipsychotic if you feel the sleepiness is too much to bear - although I'd recommend to give it some time first to see how much better you get at tolerating it.

Yeah, they said they could put me right up to 800mg. I dunno, I'm just a bit stressed cause I am in the middle of exams.
Due to Q, I have to get up slowly from my seat unless I want to collapse right on my face.
Original post by CescaD96
Due to Q, I have to get up slowly from my seat unless I want to collapse right on my face.

:hugs: Yeah, best to take it slowly! Clomipramine gave me low blood pressure when I first started taking it, and I still have a scar on my chin from when I collapsed and impaled myself on my own fingernails. :woo: :tongue:
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Yeah, best to take it slowly! Clomipramine gave me low blood pressure when I first started taking it, and I still have a scar on my chin from when I collapsed and impaled myself on my own fingernails. :woo: :tongue:

Oh dear! Yeah,I get really spaced out, my daddy thought I was going into shock yesterday. But I have blood tests on Thursday so I suppose they'll be checking my pressure
Original post by CescaD96
Oh dear! Yeah,I get really spaced out, my daddy thought I was going into shock yesterday. But I have blood tests on Thursday so I suppose they'll be checking my pressure

Didn't help that I was drunk as a skunk mind you. :tongue:

Glad you've got people looking out for you, and be sure and mention the side-effects on Thursday. :smile:

Latest