The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
Didn't help that I was drunk as a skunk mind you. :tongue:

Glad you've got people looking out for you, and be sure and mention the side-effects on Thursday. :smile:

Tut tut, drinking! :tongue:

I will be mentioning them - and also on Friday when they have my daddy in. He doesn't really know the full story of the voices and I don't know how to explain it to him so my therapist and my nurse are going to explain it to him.
Original post by CescaD96
Tut tut, drinking! :tongue:

I will be mentioning them - and also on Friday when they have my daddy in. He doesn't really know the full story of the voices and I don't know how to explain it to him so my therapist and my nurse are going to explain it to him.

:blush:

That sounds like a good idea - hope you're not too worried about your dad's reaction, I'm sure it'll be fine. :hugs:
x

Sorry if takes me a bit to reply to you...tsr doesn't notify me if you quote me, for some odd reason.
Sorry if takes me a bit to reply to you...tsr doesn't notify me if you quote me, for some odd reason.

You too? :eek: TSR is broken, abandon ship! :woo: :woo: :woo:
:blush:

That sounds like a good idea - hope you're not too worried about your dad's reaction, I'm sure it'll be fine. :hugs:

Well, nothing can beat his reaction

Spoiler

so I guess it won't go too badly.
You too? :eek: TSR is broken, abandon ship! :woo: :woo: :woo:

:eek: I'm not the only one?!
:eek: I'm not the only one?!

*clings to Cesca* We must go on, gather provisions, search for survivors. OH CRUEL WORLD, WHO WILL SAVE US NOW??
*clings to Cesca* We must go on, gather provisions, search for survivors. OH CRUEL WORLD, WHO WILL SAVE US NOW??

*clings to wolfie* WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT OUR SUPPORT GROUP?!
the quote notifications thing seems to be broken for all of the forums atm :/ I seem to only get very select ones.
*clings to wolfie* WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT OUR SUPPORT GROUP?!

QUICK, TO THE PANIC ROOM!!! I'll bring the coffee, you bring the emergency biscuits!!!

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
the quote notifications thing seems to be broken for all of the forums atm :/ I seem to only get very select ones.

Can you see me? CAN ANYBODY SEE ME??

The only person I'm not getting notifications for is wolfie. It's fine for me everywhere else.
quick, to the panic room!!! I'll bring the coffee, you bring the emergency biscuits!!!

bring tea too, i'm irish,i need my tea!!
bring tea too, i'm irish,i need my tea!!

*brings all the beverages*
*brings all the beverages*

PRSOM!

Can you see me? CAN ANYBODY SEE ME??

The only person I'm not getting notifications for is wolfie. It's fine for me everywhere else.

neither of these quotes was I notified about nor did they come up in my "who quoted me" widget...:erm: didn't get notifications for any quotes in the Green Party forum either, it's clearly a big bug!
Ok, Wolfie, you're not the only person. My notifications aren't coming through from the MHoC. :frown:

On another iffy note, oh my do I feel spaced out right now sitting in my school's study. My head feels so heavy.
neither of these quotes was I notified about nor did they come up in my "who quoted me" widget...:erm: didn't get notifications for any quotes in the Green Party forum either, it's clearly a big bug!

I'm getting nothing from the Liberal party forum myself! And nor did I get this notification.

Yo, tsr, get your **** together.

*battles the big bug*

Ok, Wolfie, you're not the only person. My notifications aren't coming through from the MHoC. :frown:

On another iffy note, oh my do I feel spaced out right now sitting in my school's study. My head feels so heavy.

:hugs: Possible to go out and get some fresh air? Or even just opening a window might help a little?
I'm getting nothing from the Liberal party forum myself! And nor did I get this notification.

Yo, tsr, get your **** together.

aye, it's clearly site wide or something, last quote I got notified about was a couple of days ago, nothing since!

:hugs: Possible to go out and get some fresh air? Or even just opening a window might help a little?

The "study" is actually the assembly hall right now since our usual sixth form study isn't big enough to have the fifth years in as well. I'm sitting by the doors and I can leave when I want, it's just annoying.

aye, it's clearly site wide or something, last quote I got notified about was a couple of days ago, nothing since!

Well I got a notification this morning from our Head Barman, but that's it!

Latest