The Student Room Group

Had my 1st Gay threesome...but couldn't get it up

cut long story short, had a gay threesome, two hot lads, 18, 20 and me 18 but i don't know what happened its like i was scared or something, i just couldnt get it up (by it i mean my penis)

What happened should I be worried? Threesomes have been like my dream fantasy for a while and now i feel like I ruined my chance at it :frown:
Given the experiences available on the gay scene, there will be lots more chances to have them.

How are you with casual sex in general? If it's something you've done and are comfortable with, was there something different about this one?

You don't need an erection to have a good time sexually, of course...
Original post by Anonymous
cut long story short, had a gay threesome, two hot lads, 18, 20 and me 18 but i don't know what happened its like i was scared or something, i just couldnt get it up (by it i mean my penis)

What happened should I be worried? Threesomes have been like my dream fantasy for a while and now i feel like I ruined my chance at it :frown:

You couldn't get it up? Congratulations, you're straight! :h:
Why didn't you ask one of them to put their mouth around your dick. That'd get you hard in double time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I always have this problem, I just go for a short stroll outside and it usually sorts it out
Oh, my other questions were..

How much alcohol was involved? Drinking doesn't help: 'it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance', as the gate-keeper said in Macbeth.

Was this three singles getting together or a couple and you, or you, a partner and someone else? All three have different dynamics.
Reply 6
Original post by unprinted
Given the experiences available on the gay scene, there will be lots more chances to have them.

How are you with casual sex in general? If it's something you've done and are comfortable with, was there something different about this one?

You don't need an erection to have a good time sexually, of course...

im good with casual sex in general, im the best :wink: and nope this is my first threesome. the only difference was the there were 3 guys instead of 2....maybe i got overwhelmed?
Reply 7
Original post by lewif002
Why didn't you ask one of them to put their mouth around your dick. That'd get you hard in double time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha i did, and it did but then like instantly went :/

Original post by Moggart23
I always have this problem, I just go for a short stroll outside and it usually sorts it out

thank god it's not just me!!! its usually a fantasy for people to be in this postion so i thought i was just weird. I'll give it a go next time
Reply 8
Guys you're being toooooooo descriptive lol. Don't be explicit...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by unprinted
Oh, my other questions were..

How much alcohol was involved? Drinking doesn't help: 'it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance', as the gate-keeper said in Macbeth.

Was this three singles getting together or a couple and you, or you, a partner and someone else? All three have different dynamics.

YES lots of alcohol!! im kinda shy and well to be thrown into a threesome required some social lubrication.
I guess i can try it with less alcohol next time :smile: (if there's a next time :frown: )

Three singles, what makes the dynamic a bit more awkward is that we're all friends outside of this, like it wasnt just a random hook up with 2 strangers, so i don't know, i was hoping for some of that "friends with benefits" action. Like when it was all going on, we were just laughing away and stuff. Not to mention i'm a grower not a show-er, so was a bit embarrased at penis size at that point.
Original post by *Stefan*
Guys you're being toooooooo descriptive lol. Don't be explicit...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Note made, will keep it more PG :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
YES lots of alcohol!! im kinda shy and well to be thrown into a threesome required some social lubrication.
I guess i can try it with less alcohol next time :smile: (if there's a next time :frown: )

Three singles, what makes the dynamic a bit more awkward is that we're all friends outside of this, like it wasnt just a random hook up with 2 strangers, so i don't know, i was hoping for some of that "friends with benefits" action. Like when it was all going on, we were just laughing away and stuff. Not to mention i'm a grower not a show-er, so was a bit embarrased at penis size at that point.

Loadsa alcohol + friends issues + embarrassment = I'm not at all surprised this happened.

You've all done it once, if you can do it again (relatively) sober, ideally overnight so you have a morning erection, there shouldn't be any embarrassment and things may well go a lot better.

Quick Reply

Latest