The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3880
Original post by Wilfred Little
tbh though I didn't suspect anything because the one poster who has consistently quoted me posts like they have the IQ of a single digit.

name names
Mad Men finale tonight :frown:

Top 5 show of all time
What kind of sadcase pays for an internet forum they can use for free?
Notifications are FUBAR. It's incredibly annoying.
Why do you pay for this, Wilf?
Original post by Mackay
Why do you pay for this, Wilf?

I ain't paid for ****?
I paid for it, AMA
Original post by TornadoGR4
I paid for it, AMA

Have you got a refund? Will you get a refund? And why the **** isn't my sig showing?

EDIT - Doesn't matter, showing now.
Have you got a refund? Will you get a refund? And why the **** isn't my sig showing?

EDIT - Doesn't matter, showing now.

No, probably not & Idk

People will say it's sad but what's sad about it? Only on TSR can you actually get criticised for spending money. £40 a year is £3.33 a month, I easily waste more than that a week on pointless **** anyway.

But Idk, lot of kids on this forum that just like to be against everything for the sake of it. They'll likely carry that attitude through life too. Shame really.
Original post by TornadoGR4
No, probably not & Idk

People will say it's sad but what's sad about it? Only on TSR can you actually get criticised for spending money. £40 a year is £3.33 a month, I easily waste more than that a week on pointless **** anyway.

But Idk, lot of kids on this forum that just like to be against everything for the sake of it. They'll likely carry that attitude through life too. Shame really.

Did you get banned before you subbed though? There was a time when I was getting bans for just posting smiley faces and ****. I'd have probably subbed at one point but the bans and cards put me off. This forum won't ever get a penny of the vast Wilfred Little fortune.
Also, Depleted, your avatar is actually you isn't it? I honestly thought it was a piss take.

Cringe..
Did you get banned before you subbed though? There was a time when I was getting bans for just posting smiley faces and ****. I'd have probably subbed at one point but the bans and cards put me off. This forum won't ever get a penny of the vast Wilfred Little fortune.

Nah, I've had 2 requested though.

I think a lot of people have a go at subs because it's fashionable to put them down, for whatever reason. I spend a decent portion of my time on this site, but not nearly as much as some regular normal users here.

You can pretty much pick someone to pieces for any bull**** reason if you wanted to; join date, subscriber, moderator, post count, posts per day etc.

TSR effectively killed the subscriber service last month anyway, they've been wanting to for years apparently, but of course they dressed it up as "we are doing it for your own good".
Also, Depleted, your avatar is actually you isn't it? I honestly thought it was a piss take.

Cringe..

You mad I got dench traps
TSR turned s*** when they took away negative rep.
Original post by The Shed End
TSR turned s*** when they took away negative rep.

I was never really around for neg rep, but I can only imagine the **** that went down during that era.
Original post by Mackay
I was never really around for neg rep, but I can only imagine the **** that went down during that era.

I think I had 8 red bars or something thanks to Kenan and his cronies in the United thread.
Original post by Mackay

You had a lot of crybabies writing on your profile page if you negged them and they were a sub.

There was one member in particular I enjoyed negging because he would go round looking for my posts from months back to revenge neg me.

Some members even sent me PMs asking me to explain why I had negged them.

There are some seriously sad bastards on the internet.
Original post by Depleted
I think I had 8 red bars or something thanks to Kenan and his cronies in the United thread.

what was your old account called?
Original post by The.Joker
what was your old account called?

Cheetahs56
Original post by Depleted
Cheetahs56

ooh ok I think I remember, did you get perma banned on it or just felt like making a new one?
What were difeo and swirly's old accounts? All these dupes confuse me :tongue:

Latest