The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Rollins' use of the Pedigree last night was intriguing. Glad to hear that the curb stomp isn't banned, but just on the back-burner while the concussions issue is addressed.
Original post by Mackay
Rollins' use of the Pedigree last night was intriguing. Glad to hear that the curb stomp isn't banned, but just on the back-burner while the concussions issue is addressed.

I always thought is was more the other guy selling it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1982
Original post by ArsenalWenger
I always thought is was more the other guy selling it

Posted from TSR Mobile

The issue is Ziggler. He's been called out by Austin for doing it before, but he always oversells. He needs to stop because he is in danger of hurting himself. He's a phenomenal workhorse, but he needs to understand less is more and start working smarter.

He oversold last night in his match with Sheamus, too.
I loved it when Randy Orton said "Oh boy" a second before getting Triple Powerbombed through the announce table.
Original post by Longshot700
I loved it when Randy Orton said "Oh boy" a second before getting Triple Powerbombed through the announce table.

I'm surprised that I looked this up and WWE themselves had a video of it.

For all we know it could've been a test run. The fans booed it, I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.
"Dean Ambrose escaped from Arkham Asylum" - Fan sign
Reply 1986
RAW is pointing to a Rusev-Ziggler feud. Great to see Kevin Owens debut on the main roster, too. What a specimen. Fight Owens Fight!
Does anyone know if you can pull off an RKO in real life?

Say if someones really on your nerves you just turn around jump in the air and grab their head, what would happen.

I dunno what will happen since they won't be off their feet, would they just bend over with you wrenching on their neck?

Upvote for everyone who answers.
(edited 8 years ago)

Say if someones really on your nerves you just turn around jump in the air and grab their head, what would happen.

I dunno what will happen since they won't be off their feet, would they just bend over with you wrenching on their neck?

Seems unlikely as it's fairly easy to grab someone before they can execute it. One of the best finishers is the Superman Punch, used in MMA/UFC a lot and the momentum shifts power into the hand, works nearly as well as a hook.
Guys, I haven't watched WWE for years but the two wrestlers that were my favourite I think 2006-8 era were The Bogeyman and my fav SUPER crazy. What exactly happend to them???
Reply 1990
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Guys, I haven't watched WWE for years but the two wrestlers that were my favourite I think 2006-8 era were The Bogeyman and my fav SUPER crazy. What exactly happend to them???

The Boogeyman returned to WWE briefly in the 2015 Royal Rumble, before being eliminated by Bray Wyatt.

Super Crazy was notorious for being a real **** backstage, apparently. He asked for his contract to be terminated in 2008 because he was unhappy with being a low-card wrestler. He wrestles in Mexico now, I think.

Almost any wrestling manouvre is impossible because ti involves the other person helping you do the move. E.g. a powerbomb isnt just someone being lifted up, the person has to jump off the ground and roll up the person
My thoughts on Payback:

Seamus Ziggler was ok.. Cant remember much from that. Oh, BLOOD.

Tag team match was very good, there were some nice spots and nice chain moves. Thought Kidd/Cesaro were going to win again

Skipped most of Wyatt/Ryback.

Cena Rusev was good with a few good spots but we all know who wouldve won. Next angle will be Rusev didnt actually say I Quit

Divas match was exceptionally good at making me skip (no paige=no watch)

Neville Barrett I thought was really boring to be honest. Did live up to previous matches

Fatal 4 way was really good, good to see Kane either help Rollins whole match or cost him. Shield 3 way powerbomb got people going crazy and i thought those few spots were good. Like when Ambrose and Reigns were left and they went hell lets beat the crap outta each other.

around a 7-10 for me, wouldve been higher if Neville Barrett was better.

Guys what do you think of MachoMandow? I think he does a great impression (was watching a promo they made) Theyre kinda funny but uninteresting after around 2 minutes.
Decent Raw.

Don't think Ambrose should be no.1 contender as he hasn't been built enough as a threat yet

Ryback vs Sheamus was good, would've liked a feud with them

Wonder where they're going with Wyatt and Ryback now as the feud showed no signs of continuing

Rusev / Lana segment was excellent - still want Lana to side with Rusev and turn out that it was their plan

Rusev's beaten Ziggler so don't really wanna see them feud. Rusev/Reigns or Rusev/Orton feud would be good although don't know how you'd tie Lana into it

Kevin Owens debut was cool - They've done a great job with NXT debuts this year, wonder whether Owens will win, can't wait for Zayn/Owens

Tag team brawl was good, nice to see the tag team belts being built up but where were Harper/Rowan? Don't think los matadors or the ascension are worthy of being in the chamber

Hope we get Orton / Reigns at Elimination chamber no1 contenders

Steph is great
J&J are hilarious
I want Kane to turn face finally
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mackay
The Boogeyman returned to WWE briefly in the 2015 Royal Rumble, before being eliminated by Bray Wyatt.

Super Crazy was notorious for being a real **** backstage, apparently. He asked for his contract to be terminated in 2008 because he was unhappy with being a low-card wrestler. He wrestles in Mexico now, I think.

Damn I can't believe he's returned. The nostalgia is real ahah :smile:
Super crazy was one of my favourite wrestlers.

Any clue what happend to the hurricane?
Reply 1995
Damn I can't believe he's returned. The nostalgia is real ahah :smile:
Super crazy was one of my favourite wrestlers.

Any clue what happend to the hurricane?

He's now in TNA.
Original post by Mackay
He's now in TNA.

Ahh ok. .What also happend to Davairi?
Original post by Depleted
Seems unlikely as it's fairly easy to grab someone before they can execute it. One of the best finishers is the Superman Punch, used in MMA/UFC a lot and the momentum shifts power into the hand, works nearly as well as a hook.

Really? I would've thought jumping in the air would throw you off focus and strength or something.
Reply 1998
Ahh ok. .What also happend to Davairi?

Went to TNA, and is now in Lucha Underground alongside Alberto del Rio and Rey Mysterio.
Original post by heavyhandscott
Almost any wrestling manouvre is impossible because ti involves the other person helping you do the move. E.g. a powerbomb isnt just someone being lifted up, the person has to jump off the ground and roll up the person

Lol I know, I wouldn't try do an F5 or something in a real fight.

I can kick my right leg as high as Sheamus for a Brogue kick, like how much damage would that do? Do you push out your foot when your foot gets high.

Quick Reply

Latest