The Student Room Group

Just found out I'm going to be a dad! :)

My Fiancée who I've been dating for 5 years and engaged to for 2 years found out on Thursday that she's pregnant! Excited is the word :smile: She's only ~5 weeks along though so it's still very early days. Here's hoping for the best :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Aww, congratulations sir!
Congrats! Fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy and safe eventual delivery :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by TorpidPhil
Aww, congratulations sir!

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Congrats! Fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy and safe eventual delivery :biggrin:

Thanks and thanks! :smile:
Congratulations! Wishing you and your partner a safe delivery. All the best :h:
Congratulations mate. Here's a tip though, make sure that your child doesn't turn out to be scum. Makes it easier for the rest of us.
Original post by biggles1
My Fiancée who I've been dating for 5 years and engaged to for 2 years found out on Thursday that she's pregnant! Excited is the word :smile: She's only ~5 weeks along though so it's still very early days. Here's hoping for the best :smile:

Aaaaaah, that's wonderful news! Congratulations! You must be so thrilled! :dance::w00t::sogood:
Reply 7
Original post by Protégé
Congratulations mate. Here's a tip though, make sure that your child doesn't turn out to be scum. Makes it easier for the rest of us.

I don't even know how to reply to that.
I don't even know how to reply to that.

Congratulations.

To make this auspicious news better, go to YouTube and search for: Doug Stanhope Carbon Footprint
I'd link, but it's got a couple of swearies in it.
Congratulations to you both! All the best :biggrin:
Reply 11
Obvious repwhoring.
Original post by Josb
Obvious repwhoring.

Possibly, yeah. I did think that tbh.
Reply 13
Original post by Josb
Obvious repwhoring.

I didn't even know that was a thing. :/
Original post by Protégé

More like make sure the child doesn't turn out to be a weirdo like you. That was such a strange thing to say...
I didn't even know that was a thing. :/

What will you be naming it if it's a boy/girl?
Reply 16
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
What will you be naming it if it's a boy/girl?

We've been throwing a load of names around for fun the past couple of days, We've decided against some but we're not settled on any yet. We've still got nearly 8 months to go. :smile:
Congrats have you taught of a name yet?
Reply 18
Congrats man! I wish a life full of happiness and safety for all three of you!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Black Cat
Congrats have you taught of a name yet?

See the comment above yours :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending