Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
it's pretty basic, just:
-mention freud
-compare everything to penises
-a*

pretty simple stuff
Reply 4
Gonna have to learn the entire Unit 2 of PSYA2 in 2 days, as I did with PSYA1... my god, its going to be a long day tommorow, then learn history in 2 days and THEN learn bio and chem in even less... eeks

Rightio chaps I'll see you in a long time
Reply 5
What did everyone put for the personality question. I put hardiness for the first one and the second one type B. But people are saying I'm wrong
Original post by James9898
What did everyone put for the personality question. I put hardiness for the first one and the second one type B. But people are saying I'm wrong

The first one was Type A.

That is because Caro (I think) became angry when she didn't do well in class (hostility) and wanted to be in the top 5% (excessive competitiveness)
Reply 7
Original post by psycho_olly
The first one was Type A.

That is because Caro (I think) became angry when she didn't do well in class (hostility) and wanted to be in the top 5% (excessive competitiveness)

No it said that she would become angry if she did not achieve. The 5 per cent shows challenge, she is in control because she has done allot of revision and she is commited as she is looking at others
No it said that she would become angry if she did not achieve. The 5 per cent shows challenge, she is in control because she has done allot of revision and she is commited as she is looking at others

It's type A

I disagree. The looking at others shows she wants to do better than them, which implies she is competitive rather than committed.

The next question. How did you write about which person was more likely to suffer the negative effects of stress, as both hardy and Type B are healthy personality types?
Hey does anyone know if they give marks for points you've written in the essapy plan??
I didnt have enough time to finish a bit of it at the end :\
Original post by psycho_olly
I disagree. The looking at others shows she wants to do better than them, which implies she is competitive rather than committed.

The next question. How did you write about which person was more likely to suffer the negative effects of stress, as both hardy and Type B are healthy personality types?

That's true
We're there any questions people struggled on?
Someone in my class didn't evaluate for the 12 marker,i went blank on social influence but i think i picked up a few marks. It wasn't so bad but the first exam was far easier.
Reply 14
Hardiness is a characteristic, not a personality type.
Reply 15
stupid me had a mind blank on the 12 marker and i think i wrote about the wrong therapy(s) anyone know how significantly this will effect my grade??
Original post by Aneek56
stupid me had a mind blank on the 12 marker and i think i wrote about the wrong therapy(s) anyone know how significantly this will effect my grade??

what did you talk about then? by biological therapies it was referring to electroconvulsive therapy, drug therapy and psychosurgery - i did the first two.

overall this exam was beautiful second time round (last time i got a C since i didnt answer the 12 marker) the only question did that put me off was the second one which asked what else (aside from relationship between 2 variables) can scattergraphs show us. i said it can highly anomalies in results, did anyone else put something like that? other than that, this exam was brilliant
Is it incorrect to have wrote about just social changes for social influence?
what did everyone write for the boys going to football?

internal was keiran but struggled to decide between the other two?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending