The Student Room Group

AS Psychology AQA PSYA1/2 Revision Thread 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shamzy25
Should have borrowed Zach's lucky socks for that exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would it have been okay to talk about aschs study for the social influence research effecting social change question?
Original post by EKA Mathsboy
That paper could have been much worse, section 3 was difficult, apart from that it was pretty good

Huh, I thought section 3 was the nicest part. That 12 marker was an absolute godsend too.
Seaction A was a bit eh? But section C was great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty confident that I got full marks on unit 1, probably dropped a couple of stupid ones on unit 2 but I'm definitely hoping for full UMS overall! :biggrin:
Just me that thought the paper got better as it went along?
Reply 2586
What did everyone tick for first question c) and what was the second part like what else do scatter grams show?
What did everyone say for the social change question?
I was a little bit thrown by the first few questions on scattergraphs but as the paper went on I think it got better, I liked the last question! Good 12 marker I think.

But did anyone else notice (unless I got it completely wrong) that there wasn't an 8 marker only a load of 4's and (I think a 6??) though I could be wrong?
Original post by SSD07
What did everyone tick for first question c) and what was the second part like what else do scatter grams show?

I considered D for the first question since Evans suggested that small amounts of stress are biologically beneficial, though the question said most frequent findings so I put C.

The other thing a scattergram shows is the strength of the relationship between the co-variables.
Original post by anonymouslurker

Public attention, consistency and Augmentation xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I FEEL YOU

what did you put for the first question? I couldn't even do that one and kept changing my answer xD i went for B in the end, anyone else?
Original post by Pollyanna1998
WHAT THE FK? CORRELATION QUESTIONS? SCATTERGRAPHS? GET BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG!

YOU'RE UNIT 1 NOT UNIT 2 :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnonymousRutter

Nope, the questions definitely got much nicer for me too.
Reply 2593
Original post by Hibzish
Seaction A was a bit eh? But section C was great

Original post by AnonymousRutter

Agree, scattergrams question threw me for a bit but it got easier towards the end, some really basic stuff in there.
Original post by anonymouslurker

Minority influence- moscovici and suffragette movement
Original post by Rik21
Ah F*CK!
Psychology is a fake subject anyway so nvm :frown:

How is it a fake subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's what I said also 4 behavioural styles rosa park suffrogetes social cryptoamensia and snowball effect was this too much? Was any of this right?
On the 12 marker I ran out of time so could only do ao1 and ao2 on drugs and did no ao1 on ECT just ao2 can I still get 12? What's the max I could get ? Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mollev27
How is it a fake subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probs because it isnt considered a science among universities
For the social change question,
I wrote about social crypto amnesia and the snowball effect, would that be right? I didnt put any studies.

Quick Reply