The Student Room Group

Would you say 30 cigarettes a day makes you a heavy smoker?

I remember when it was 3, then 10 and now it's shot up. But when you balance it out with the beneficiall effects of marijuana smoking, even 30 is still light I suppose.

Well it hasn't seem to have effected my performance during running at the gym, anyhow.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Te346
I remember when it was 3, then 10 and now it's shot up. But when you balance it out with the beneficiall effects of marijuana smoking, even 30 is still light I suppose.

Well it hasn't seem to have effected my performance during running at the gym, anyhow.

Definitely? How are you productive with that?
Reply 2
ha ha ha ha. Lets try to justify my stupid mistakes shall we?
DUH i mean its just 30 cigarettes a day right? what could possibly happen? just lung cancer and other respiratory diseases..
Reply 4
Absolutely. You are just asking for problems with that sort of habit.

Smoking is a habit where doing it in any amount is damaging to your health, and a 30-a-day habit is a lot more than a little habit. You may not feel the effects now, or tomorrow, or maybe not this year, but you can be certain that such a habit is doing irrevocable damage to your body.
Reply 5
Well I smoke lots of other stuff too, like certain flowers and herbs, and i like to use incense and resins too, like frankinscense. I kind of want to be more like a rasta, in one sense. I remeber one rasta man, he pretty much sucked in the whole joint with a single drag, he smoked like a boss. I could see his chest expand, his lung capacity was amazing despire smoking like a chimney.
Nah.

You are merely a novice until you hit 50 a day and start coughing up black phlegm every couple of hours.
Reply 7
consider using an electric cigarette.
Yes.
Reply 9
Original post by BCMFM16
Definitely? How are you productive with that?

Huh? What do you mean?
Reply 10
made cigs are evil, cannabis is the way. miracle drug in my case.
smoking is a mug's game
Extreme heavy smoker that's more than one pack.
Original post by Jasonpt
consider using an electric cigarette.

Why? They're essentially as bad for you.

When you are spending more on drugs than you are on food each day AND NOT FOR POSTIVE HEALTH CONSEQUENCES, you are addicted.
telling smokers to stop smoking is like telling a bird not to eat worms. they'll ignore you and keep doing it.
I don't understand why people smoke, I tried a cigarette once it did **** all for me.

I was like wtf is this:lolwut: I was basically puffing smoke into my system.

When I was young and seeing everyone smoking I thought it was something special, but it did **** all for me and severely disappointed.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 16
I'm sorry but what do you consider as "heavy" then? A truck of cigarettes?

Of course that's heavy... To the extreme even so.
Original post by Te346
But when you balance it out with the beneficiall effects of marijuana smoking, even 30 is still light I suppose..

As a non-smoker, what other unhealthy things do you think I could do that would be balanced out by the beneficial effects of marijuana smoking?

Original post by TorpidPhil
Why? They're essentially as bad for you.

No they're not.
Original post by SmashConcept
No they're not.

[video="youtube;o7FCSqVrVYo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7FCSqVrVYo[/video]

Go go go.
How do you find the time to smoke 30 a day?

Quick Reply

Latest