The Student Room Group

If you had to enter a homosexual relationship with one tsr member? Who And Why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cupcakes87
LotusBlue because :sexface:

:train2: :train: :perv:

ooooh :sexface: :perv:

Dat train tho. :sexface: :train:

heheheh :mmm:
Original post by NutE
Omg you quoted me... I think I'm having an orgasm... :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg you're having an orgasm. I think I'm having an orgasm. :colone:
This thread is so thirsty it has poor African children giving aid in an attempt to help.
Original post by Arkasia
x

Pls. You know you would get with Shed End don't lie.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Pls. You know you would get with Shed End don't lie.

True, but all he would do is complain about how my jizz tastes #salty
Original post by Arkasia
True, but all he would do is complain about how my jizz tastes #salty

8/10 that :rofl: You've improved well done. I reckon he'd be a bit clingy too anyway #obsessed
Original post by Arkasia
This thread is so thirsty it has poor African children giving aid in an attempt to help.

Good! That might finally shut Bob and Bono up, for a little while.
Original post by Arkasia

Now now, there is no thirst here. I am wholly heterosexual I just thought it would be nice to give people some compliments that they don't often get - queer compliments so to speak.
Original post by ChickenMadness
lewl thanks.

I'd go with anyone who works out so I can have a training partner lol.

You've seen it?

sadly. Ew look at the new comment box for TSR *looks around* :lolwut:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
8/10 that :rofl: You've improved well done. I reckon he'd be a bit clingy too anyway #obsessed

Where did I drop two marks? :frown: He'd see the size of my dick and run away #inferioritycomplex
Original post by lustawny
Good! That might finally shut Bob and Bono up, for a little while.

From seeing a few of your posts recently, I have to say you're a disgustingly dreadfully babbling subhuman and a hopeless maliciously malodorous mediocrity afflicted with mental retardation.
Original post by MeYou2Night
From seeing a few of your posts recently, I have to say you're a disgustingly dreadfully babbling subhuman and a hopeless maliciously malodorous mediocrity afflicted with mental retardation.

Cool.
I wouldn't enter one and Ill never have to :tongue:
Cool.

and by the looks of things, you'd most likely copulate with Ed Sheeran, given half the chance :tongue:
and by the looks of things, you'd most likely copulate with Ed Sheeran, given half the chance :tongue:

Yeah, but I probably wouldn't donkey punch him or anything. I enjoy his music too much to risk killing him.
Yeah, but I probably wouldn't donkey punch him or anything. I enjoy his music too much to risk killing him.

You're obviously such a mooning little annoying fanboy, who is actually just a piece of protoplasmic excrement on the shoe of someone like him's life.
You're obviously such a mooning little annoying fanboy, who is actually just a piece of protoplasmic excrement on the shoe of someone like him's life.

Hmm.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2437677&page=325&p=44258586#post44258586

First ever post on TSR, no less. The words 'beta' and 'pussy' spring to mind.
Hmm.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2437677&page=325&p=44258586#post44258586

First ever post on TSR, no less. The words 'beta' and 'pussy' spring to mind.

You clearly have less than zero knowledge of BDSM you fool.
You clearly have less than zero knowledge of BDSM you fool.

I've noticed the same things about him as you have. I find him very annoying :s-smilie:
Literally no one. There's only two people scantily interesting on this site.

Quick Reply