The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
ooh I'm the talk of the town :wink: it's going okay, not as sharkle-y as yesterday but a good revision nonetheless :yep: Looking over Lipid digestion now, and I finally managed to figure out the thing that was confusing me about beta-oxidation of fatty acids (those fatty acids just aren't alpha enough for me) :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad you're getting stuff done. :five:

Vet's was fine, although Dolly wasn't exactly on her best behaviour... eye drops 2x daily for a week will hopefully clear things up. :smile:
Original post by superwolf
Glad you're getting stuff done. :five:

Vet's was fine, although Dolly wasn't exactly on her best behaviour... eye drops 2x daily for a week will hopefully clear things up. :smile:

aww, well it must have been scary for her being at the vet - I'm sure you'll forgive her :smile:

woo that's good that it's something simple to clear up :yep: you'll just have to do some mouse-wrangling to get the drops in her eye :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
aww, well it must have been scary for her being at the vet - I'm sure you'll forgive her :smile:

woo that's good that it's something simple to clear up :yep: you'll just have to do some mouse-wrangling to get the drops in her eye :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's whether she'll forgive me after a week of eye drops that's the real issue! :tongue:

I shall have to brush up on my wrangling skills. :bandit:
Original post by superwolf
It's whether she'll forgive me after a week of eye drops that's the real issue! :tongue:

I shall have to brush up on my wrangling skills. :bandit:

she will, it is not the Illumirattie way to hold grudges :nah:

wrangle, ho! :horse:

Posted from TSR Mobile
dontknow what to d o :cry:
Original post by Pathway
dontknow what to d o :cry:

:penguinhug::jumphug: Every hug under the sun. Are you ok?
Original post by CescaD96
:penguinhug::jumphug: Every hug under the sun. Are you ok?

no i cantt ground my self. cant deal with the tactile flaashbacks. i'm supposed to be working but i cant concentnrate. so frustrated
Original post by Pathway
no i cantt ground my self. cant deal with the tactile flaashbacks. i'm supposed to be working but i cant concentnrate. so frustrated

hey, hey, it's gonna be alright. :smile: Can you go outside for a few minutes, clear your head and get some fresh air?
peope in my head. want to cry
hey, hey, it's gonna be alright. :smile: Can you go outside for a few minutes, clear your head and get some fresh air?

will try, just so dizzy lately. standing up is a pain (literally, partially dislocatted my hip this morning, sound like an old lady haha). thank you, how are you/?
Original post by Pathway
will try, just so dizzy lately. standing up is a pain (literally, partially dislocatted my hip this morning, sound like an old lady haha). thank you, how are you/?

You definitely should, even for a few minutes. :smile: And don't worry, we all sound like old people on here!
I'm a bit better now cause I'm home and in my pjs. Still a bit spaced out.
sorry, flashbacky
Original post by ScaryScience
peope in my head. want to cry

:hugs: are you ok?

You definitely should, even for a few minutes. :smile: And don't worry, we all sound like old people on here!
I'm a bit better now cause I'm home and in my pjs. Still a bit spaced out.

hah yeah, just need to figure out how to stop the dislocations/subluxing . beyond annoying .
dissociation? if i cn help, just drop me a pm. :hugs:
Huge hugs for everyone, let's be kind to ourselves today :yep:

Food

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
hah yeah, just need to figure out how to stop the dislocations/subluxing . beyond annoying .
dissociation? if i cn help, just drop me a pm. :hugs:

Sounds annoying indeed! But yeah, I've been experiencing a lot of dissociation lately and my mh nurse and therapist haven't approached it yet.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Huge hugs for everyone, let's be kind to ourselves today :yep:

Food

Spoiler

Monday blues!

Spoiler

Sounds annoying indeed! But yeah, I've been experiencing a lot of dissociation lately and my mh nurse and therapist haven't approached it yet.

are they helping?

Spoiler

Back to being in pain :five: 26 days and still goung :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
are they helping?

just a bit. Not.much.

Latest