The Student Room Group

Failed in OCR 21st century chemistry exam :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
i do AQA english exam- on monday i have eng lit unit 1 (to kill a mocking bird and an inspector calls) and on wednesday i have business and physics and on thursday i have eng lit unit 2 (poetry exam)

I do wjec english which is weird on Friday I have blood brothers and lord of the flies but I also have (aswell as physics this week) ict :///
Original post by GoldenLotus
I do wjec english which is weird on Friday I have blood brothers and lord of the flies but I also have (aswell as physics this week) ict :///

i have done lord of the flies in my english controlled assessment... and i have done ICT exam
i have done lord of the flies in my english controlled assessment... and i have done ICT exam

I've done 9 exams so far but still have around 16 ://
I've done 9 exams so far but still have around 16 ://

WHAT!!! which subjects did u take???
WHAT!!! which subjects did u take???

Science, english, ict, maths, french, re, sociology and history
Science, english, ict, maths, french, re, sociology and history

ohh alright!!! how come u r allowed to take sociology we r allowed to take in A levels
ohh alright!!! how come u r allowed to take sociology we r allowed to take in A levels

Schools provide different subjects. Our school only proves psychology for a level whilst other do for gcse
Schools provide different subjects. Our school only proves psychology for a level whilst other do for gcse

we do physiology for A levels too :biggrin:
we do physiology for A levels too :biggrin:

See we don't provide that at all

Quick Reply