The Student Room Group

Birkbeck Law Offer Holders 2015

I've been looking for a thread for October 2015 LLB starters and couldn't find one so.....here we are!

:smile:

Does anybody have or can offer a good pre reading list?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi,

I am starting the LLB at Birkbeck later this year. Have you heard much from any others?
Original post by wbenmore
Hi,

I am starting the LLB at Birkbeck later this year. Have you heard much from any others?

No none! I'm in a group on Facebook which is cool but haven't seen any other law students for this year yet so great to hear from you! Are you ft or pt?
Reply 3
Original post by Nubian Rapunzel
No none! I'm in a group on Facebook which is cool but haven't seen any other law students for this year yet so great to hear from you! Are you ft or pt?

What's the name of the group?

I'll be a full-time student, as I'm only just out of a-levels. Yourself?
(edited 8 years ago)
QUOTE=Nubian Rapunzel;55946755]No none! I'm in a group on Facebook which is cool but haven't seen any other law students for this year yet so great to hear from you! Are you ft or pt?

What's the name of the group?

I'll be a full-time student, as I'm only just out of a-levels. Yourself?

Yay me too! It's called Birkbeck University of London Freshers 2015 - 16
Reply 5
Have joined now. Hopefully this thread will get a bit more lively closer to October. Do you mind me asking what your offer was?
Have joined now. Hopefully this thread will get a bit more lively closer to October. Do you mind me asking what your offer was?

I'm 26 so a mature student. I got an unconditional offer
Reply 7
I'm 26 so a mature student. I got an unconditional offer

Ah. A lot of Birkbeck seems to be that way, aimed at older students. Hopefully I won't be the only 18 year old on the course.
Ah. A lot of Birkbeck seems to be that way, aimed at older students. Hopefully I won't be the only 18 year old on the course.

No I doubt it. They've been getting a lot more "traditional uni age" students recently
Reply 9
No I doubt it. They've been getting a lot more "traditional uni age" students recently

Let's hope so
Not long to go...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending