The Student Room Group

bs

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WhisperingTide
If you feel the need to state you're a man, you're not.

Also, it's his choice whether he has sex or not with his own consent, or rather, his is the only choice that matters.

So what do you mean? I have a twig and two berries. I am a man.

His choice is dependent upon someone else. So it isn't just his choice.
Original post by LewisPalfrey
what if you marry said girlfriend? then who did you waste your penis on?

My left hand.
Original post by ZeroName
My left hand.

A lefty, they are few and far between. Welcome to the club.
Original post by MsFahima
Dudes don't punish ladies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it does depend on the circumstance slightly ha
OP is insane.

Original post by william walker
Again you my lady are being very rude and naughty. You should really be punished for this misbehaviour.

You are ****ing weird.
Original post by ArundelRanger
OP is insane.

You are ****ing weird.

Well I know.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I've decided to save myself for marriage.

I don't believe that a girlfriend is for vaginal intercourse or any other things that involve the vagina. I am worried about wasting my penis on the wrong person.

Is anyone else saving themselves for marriage?

Omg me and you sound perfect for each other!!! I know how you feel, I don't want to waste my vagina :redface:
Original post by Sam Walters
Well it does depend on the circumstance slightly ha

That depends on your preferences.
I'm guessing there aren't a lot of people who believe i sex after marriage then...
I'm guessing there aren't a lot of people who believe i sex after marriage then...

I do.
Original post by william walker
I do.

That's great. It's rare to find someone who believes in it. There are so many people who are not virgins anymore.
That's great. It's rare to find someone who believes in it. There are so many people who are not virgins anymore.

It because of the lack of belief in Protestantism. Also people are having less children.

I do :smile:
I do :smile:

That's great to hear.
That's great to hear.

It is, indeed.
It is, indeed.

I was getting worried as so many people are having sex without married.
I was getting worried as so many people are having sex without married.

Well, society is over sexualised nowadays. It's ridiculous. And I guess there are many others who don't do sex outside marriage but just not those who you associate with.
That depends on your preferences.

Not really but if you want to put it down to that the question you should really be asking is. "Would you describe the worst shag you've ever had?"
Well, society is over sexualised nowadays. It's ridiculous. And I guess there are many others who don't do sex outside marriage but just not those who you associate with.

In your "opinion". Its not fact. British sexuality has a heck of a long way to go. Still very oppressed because of views like this especially when you compare it to other countries.. Its nothing to do with you so how can you comment and say its over "sexualised"? Dont like it? Dont look at it and stop actively looking for something that for the most part is not there.
I don't want a female to try to seduce me, i'm not an object, I am a human.

People generally don't seduce objects; objects don't have desires and objects aren't as fun as humans :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending