Original post by difeo

ur a wise man

thx
Original post by difeo
Assists per game:
Herrera: 0.16
Wilshere: 0.08

thoughts

A lot of his appearances this season have been as a substitute limiting his potential impact on games.
Original post by difeo
Assists this season:

Herrera: 4
Wilshere: 1

thoughts

Herrera: 18 starts, 7 sub appearances
Wilshere: 7 starts, 4 sub appearances

How did we even get into this discussion?
Reply 328
Original post by Hatau24
A lot of his appearances this season have been as a substitute limiting his potential impact on games.

Assists per 90 minutes:
Herrera: 0.2
Wilshere: 0.15

thoughts
Reply 329
Original post by Arkasia
Herrera: 18 starts, 7 sub appearances
Wilshere: 7 starts, 4 sub appearances

How did we even get into this discussion?

thoughts on the above
Original post by difeo
thoughts on the above

36% of his appearances have been as a sub, compared to 28% of Herrera's. (Edit) Just saw the above, see below:

When Herrera was 23, he scored 2 goals in 32 appearances, and had 1 assist as far as I can tell.
Original post by difeo
thoughts on the above

The fact that Wilshere has been injured for so much of the season is going to have an impact on his game that is not necessarily quantifiable.
Reply 332
Original post by Arkasia

When Herrera was 23, he scored 2 goals in 32 appearances, and had 1 assist as far as I can tell.

We're talking current ability
Reply 333
Original post by Hatau24
The fact that Wilshere has been injured for so much of the season is going to have an impact on his game that is not necessarily quantifiable.

Being so injury prone counts as a negative against him, not an excuse against all criticism
Original post by difeo
We're talking current ability

Hardly fair to compare current ability when one is two years younger, and has been riddled with serious injury this season. Even in the matches Wilshere played as a sub or a starter, he would have been affected so not fully fit. Herrera wins on league stats, but I still don't think he is a better player.
Original post by difeo
Being so injury prone counts as a negative against him, not an excuse against all criticism

Injury prone? Would call this 'injury prone'.

Original post by difeo

Possibly but he is still a hugely talented player with the potential to be far better than Herrera.
Reply 337
Original post by Arkasia
Hardly fair to compare current ability when one is two years younger, and has been riddled with serious injury this season. Even in the matches Wilshere played as a sub or a starter, he would have been affected so not fully fit. Herrera wins on league stats, but I still don't think he is a better player.

Original post by Hatau24
Possibly but he is still a hugely talented player with the potential to be far better than Herrera.

Thing is he's stagnated since he was 17 so there's not much to suggest he'll be any better at age 25
Original post by difeo
Thing is he's stagnated since he was 17 so there's not much to suggest he'll be any better at age 25

We'll see in two years, won't we.
Reply 339
Original post by Arkasia
We'll see in two years, won't we.

Quote me in 2017

Latest