The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
The voices have been louder the last couple days, really praying this isn't a return to how things were. :cry2: I don't understand; I'm taking my meds, exercising and avoiding stress - WHY???

All I can do I give you a massive hug or two, so here: :jumphug: :penguinhug: I'm sorry that the voices came back.
Not posted here for a while. I wish I could stop thinking about the past and how isolated I've let myself become. :frown: I was thinking about starting a diary, you know, just to unravel my thoughts... has anyone tried this? Does it help?
Original post by Snufkin
Not posted here for a while. I wish I could stop thinking about the past and how isolated I've let myself become. :frown: I was thinking about starting a diary, you know, just to unravel my thoughts... has anyone tried this? Does it help?

I have a little purple notebook where I have written the 14 points of things that get me the most depressed about. Writing them down alone allowed me to focus on my problems, and I'm now slowly trying to work through them.
stressing cause i have to be up so early tomorrow and i'm not sure i will manage to stay awake and not let anxiety over take me
my exam went really well :headfire: :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good to hear :hugs:
Original post by rmhumphries
Good to hear :hugs:

thanks :smile: :hugs: I went in expecting it to be terrible and then I realised I actually knew the answers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

yayyyy!
thanks :smile: :hugs: I went in expecting it to be terrible and then I realised I actually knew the answers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

See, you can do this :smile:
Original post by CescaD96
aw, thanks. TLG doesn't yodel, by the way. Shan's great. :smile:

Awww :colondollar:

I do try yodelling occasionally but it never sounds as good as Julie Andrews :sad:

#TLGProblems

Original post by Snufkin

I have a notebook I used to write things in when I was really psychotic five years ago. It was quite helpful at the time, though it makes for miserable reading now :colondollar:

I've got a blog that I kinda use as a diary. It doesn't always feel that helpful but it's just good to let things get out, you know? :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It let me rep this :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i wanna rep this :frown:

--------------------------

so nervous about this exam i keep having panic attacks (had 3 already today). :facepalm:
Original post by Snufkin

Sometimes i find it clarifies things hugely - getting thoughts out on paper (or screen) helps me to organise them. For example, it recently led me to identify that what was bothering me about a situation was actually something totally different (something I would normally have not worked out without my therapist).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rmhumphries
See, you can do this :smile:

Maybe sometimes :colondollar:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

I do try yodelling occasionally but it never sounds as good as Julie Andrews :sad:

#TLGProblems

I have a notebook I used to write things in when I was really psychotic five years ago. It was quite helpful at the time, though it makes for miserable reading now :colondollar:

I've got a blog that I kinda use as a diary. It doesn't always feel that helpful but it's just good to let things get out, you know? :colondollar:

It let me rep this :eek:

Thank you for the rep :biggrin: now I don't have revision to do, I feel at a loss for what I should do with my day :redface:

Original post by Pathway
i wanna rep this :frown:

--------------------------

so nervous about this exam i keep having panic attacks (had 3 already today). :facepalm:

It's okay, it's the thought that counts :yep:

:hugs: you can do this!
now I don't have revision to do, I feel at a loss for what I should do with my day :redface:

Play computer games and get massively over invested in the characters and fandom. Clearly the only logical thing to do.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

#TLGProblems

PRSOM. Oh look. Tsr hates me again.
Maybe sometimes :colondollar:

Thank you for the rep :biggrin: now I don't have revision to do, I feel at a loss for what I should do with my day :redface:

It's okay, it's the thought that counts :yep:

:hugs: you can do this!

Do nice things :smile: buy some treats you deserve it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
last night didn't end well :cry:
I think I didn't fail my exam. But now I have an exam tomorrow and my b*tchy voice won't shut up.
Original post by ScaryScience
last night didn't end well :cry:

aw. :console:
Original post by CescaD96
I think I didn't fail my exam. But now I have an exam tomorrow and my b*tchy voice won't shut up.

Have you tried putting a headphone in one of your ears and playing some music? That can sometimes help with voices. Also one thing I do sometimes is tell the voice I don't want to speak to them now but I will later. Sounds a bit weird but it worked for me :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest