The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blamethenargles
I've literally only just seen this I'm sorry! I studied La Lengua de Las Mariposas! I hope yours went well! :-)

We actually watched that in Spanish the other day. It's fairly alright, better than El Laberinto del Fauno which I did.
Original post by Saracen's Fez
We actually watched that in Spanish the other day. It's fairly alright, better than El Laberinto del Fauno which I did.

It's not bad as far as Spanish films go!! I was gutted that they didn't ask me about historical context which is one of the big parts of the film! I knew so many dates :-(
arrrgghhh pre-u chinese today. it wasn't too bad but the points i made in the culture essays... idk some of them weren't the obvious points to make so it's a bit up in the air what I'll get.

MEI stats on wednesday lol
anybody got any revision playlists :ahee:
Original post by rachelc142

Would recommend classical/romantic music, these two are great: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV5U8kVYS88 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTSu1jjKpgI
Original post by rachelc142

haha I usually find one on spotify but my "life" playlist has essentially turned into a revision playlist because of how little non-revision time I have :'(

Wby haha
Original post by Red Fox
Do you mean the last part or the entire 31 mark question?

Just that last question about the rate of the iodide ions disappearing? x
Original post by radhikagulati
Just that last question about the rate of the iodide ions disappearing? x

I'm doing standard OCR Chem, so my course is a little different to yours, but knowing the chemical equation and the rate of formation of iodine, could you not work from there?
Original post by Bude8
Would recommend classical/romantic music, these two are great: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV5U8kVYS88 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTSu1jjKpgI

I will give these a go at some point over study leave :-D thanks!

Original post by cerlohee
haha I usually find one on spotify but my "life" playlist has essentially turned into a revision playlist because of how little non-revision time I have :'(Wby haha

hahahah omg where is the lie

yeah I did have a revision playlist but now my "chill/med" playlist has become my revision one :-p its such a random mix but works for me
Had the ****tiest paper today.Physics
Studied for it a lot over the last 2 months.Guess it didn't pay off
Original post by Skill Twix

I had my paper 4 too! What component did you do? 41 and 43 are the same, I did 41 :smile:
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
I had my paper 4 too! What component did you do? 41 and 43 are the same, I did 41 :smile:

42 Bro
Could someone mathsy help me understand how they got from the first to the second line please in the picture. I've been staring at it for ages and trying to work it out but I can't seem to get it. Anything would be helpful rn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Caz_
Could someone mathsy help me understand how they got from the first to the second line please in the picture. I've been staring at it for ages and trying to work it out but I can't seem to get it. Anything would be helpful rn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would help if I put the picture in woops

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Caz_

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which one the top square or the bottom?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you do Maths today? I did Paper 32
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
Did you do Maths today? I did Paper 32

It was good!Couldn't do the last vector question.Ran out of time!Did 32 too!

So did I! Didn't like the differential question but the rest was okay

Original post by binarythoughts
So did I! Didn't like the differential question but the rest was okay

We all did 32?
I dropped marks so stupidly
I couldn't do the ii part of the integration question (3 marks) - I left it to the end and ran out of time
And I dropped at least 1 mark for the complex roots question (as I had to use my calculator at one point).
I did get the differential equation after 2 tries haha
So I reckon I got 70/75 or so.
I got to do the vector one. Do you remember what equation you got for that one? I only remember d was something like 15 or 19, and that a or b or c where 7, 1 and 4 in some order and with negative signs in one of them. (or something like that!)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by _Caz_

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop staring at it and expand the brackets yourself to see where you end up.

Latest