The Student Room Group

Economics Unit 2 Edexcel - Managing the UK economy Tuesday 19th May 2015 (PM)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prepdream
Is decreasing tax on profits considered fiscal policy as well as supply side policies?

Yes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who else did the second part?

The only good part was the 30 marker, the 12 markers confused me so much, what did you guys write?
Reply 462
It was easy! I am so happy!
i did question 1
Original post by JoelAndarakis
Who else did the second part?

The only good part was the 30 marker, the 12 markers confused me so much, what did you guys write?

OMG same!! I loved the 30 marker but I didn't really understand the 12 markers :frown: I even misread one of the 12 markers so I had to re-write my whole answer for it which took up my remaining time...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Second question

Dont talk about the exam as tgere are others who havent done it
Original post by icecreamcake
OMG same!! I loved the 30 marker but I didn't really understand the 12 markers :frown: I even misread one of the 12 markers so I had to re-write my whole answer for it which took up my remaining time...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought 12 markers where good
Damn, I'm actually really happy about this one. Easy AF.
Pretty decent
(edited 8 years ago)
The figure 1 of question 2 was weird
Original post by golden tribe
The figure 1 of question 2 was weird

EXACTLY, seriously that first question on question 2 >.> please tell me figure 1 was basically just depicting that from 2008 to 2013 the level of uk business investment had fallen?
Was the balance of payments definition for the components four Marks?
guys anyone who did question 10 and wants to discuss briefly, pm me!
i did also the 2nd :smile: what did you write on the 12 marker?
Wow. Definitely got 100 UMS in unit 2.
Original post by AJC1997
EXACTLY, seriously that first question on question 2 >.> please tell me figure 1 was basically just depicting that from 2008 to 2013 the level of uk business investment had fallen?

I totally agree with you, that question was completely confusing, when it talked about the price level in 2010 i just reffered to the graph how could you get 6 marks on that....
guys do demand-side policies mean policies that only 'increase' AD, or any policies that 'influence' AD?
(edited 8 years ago)
What the hell was the first bit of question 2? I talked about nominal and real values...
Original post by Achint10
guys do demand-side policies mean policies that only 'increase' AD, or any policies that 'influence' AD?

Influencing AD causing it to increase or decrease....
Original post by Achint10

Influence. There are both expansionary and contractionary demand-side policies

Quick Reply

Latest