The Student Room Group

Answered all the questions on AQA geography GCSE paper

will i get any marks if I answered ALL questions on the AQA geography GCSE paper, Even the ones I havn't learn't?😩

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You went full retard, never go full retard.

But you probably won't he marked down...
Original post by Xaarock
You went full retard, never go full retard.

But you probably won't he marked down...

Which sections will they mark though?
Reply 3
this is whats gonna happen :/

so questions 1,2,3 will be marked completely all the other questions are ignored; so your overall mark will come from the first 3 questions that u have answered regardless of any other question... just hope that questions 1 2 and 3 went great...
I think they choose the first three? maybe...don't take my word for it though ^-^
Original post by Synonym
this is whats gonna happen :/

so questions 1,2,3 will be marked completely all the other questions are ignored; so your overall mark will come from the first 3 questions that u have answered regardless of any other question... just hope that questions 1 2 and 3 went great...

so my school doesn't tell them which sections we have done? they just mark them in order?
omg that is hilarious sorry
Original post by DustToDust
omg that is hilarious sorry

:s-smilie:
Reply 8
Original post by charlotteryans
so my school doesn't tell them which sections we have done? they just mark them in order?

correct, your school dont say the questions everyone will be answering, think about it if they did tell aqa; aqa would be smart enough to only print those questions then for your school.
Original post by *SweaterWeather*
I think they choose the first three? maybe...don't take my word for it though ^-^

ahhhhh:frown:
Original post by Synonym
correct, your school dont say the questions everyone will be answering, think about it if they did tell aqa; aqa would be smart enough to only print those questions then for your school.

well I didn't know whether it was sent in with the papers, after they had been done.
good luck though, did you manage to finish the whole thing in the time? :redface:
o wait actually, i think they'd mark the first two from section A, and then the first one from section B? as you needed two from either, and one from the other, so combining that with the rule of picking the first three...?
hope it went okay for you ^-^
They take the first 3
Reply 13
Original post by charlotteryans
will i get any marks if I answered ALL questions on the AQA geography GCSE paper, Even the ones I havn't learn't?😩

no they would mark the first 3
Original post by *SweaterWeather*
good luck though, did you manage to finish the whole thing in the time? :redface:
o wait actually, i think they'd mark the first two from section A, and then the first one from section B? as you needed two from either, and one from the other, so combining that with the rule of picking the first three...?
hope it went okay for you ^-^

Yes sort of, but had to make up loads of case studies:frown:
They take the 3 highest marks from your paper not the first 3 otherwise people who do other topics would FAIL!
(edited 8 years ago)
how do you have the time
LOL This is too funny.
Did you not read the front of the exam paper? Or listen to the invigilator? Or your teacher?
Didn't they warn you?
Original post by Anonymymouse
They take the 3 highest marks from your paper not the first 3 otherwise people who do other topics would FAIL!

They aren't that nice. hah
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymymouse

No they wouldn't why would they want to spend extra time marking extra work..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending