The Student Room Group

AQA Sociology Unit 2 Education and Research Methods Forum

Scroll to see replies

Final predictions for the exam?
Original post by ajohn11
What ao2 is needed in the mic question and rm methods eg how would you evaulate them

What do you mean by mic? :smile:
Reply 202
what are you guys predicting for the exam? you got the unit 1 prediction pretty much spot on
Original post by Unsure_Student
What do you mean by mic? :smile:

Methods in context
my teacher thinks policies will come up :/
I'm resitting the exam and I've just noticed that there's a section on processes within schools, I don't remember learning this last year so can anyone quickly go over what it is please?

Panicking that its new and I won't be prepared on thursday
Original post by ajohn11
Methods in context

Ohh thank you! I thought it was some random thing that I had never even heard of haha! :o:)
Predictions?
anyone got any advice for this exam?
behind on my revision so what should i concentrate on for the rest of today and tomorrow?
thanks
Can someone tell me what to learn for social policies im confised on who set out the different policies?
Original post by fieldy_xo
I'm resitting the exam and I've just noticed that there's a section on processes within schools, I don't remember learning this last year so can anyone quickly go over what it is please?

Panicking that its new and I won't be prepared on thursday

I think it just means internal factors such as labelling etc the spec hasnt changed since last year so there should be nothing new on it that youre not expecting :smile:
Reply 211
Can anyone outline briefly what you would put on a 20 maker, if it was about polices?
Original post by davidsmith95--
anyone got any advice for this exam?
behind on my revision so what should i concentrate on for the rest of today and tomorrow?
thanks

do u have ntes on research methods or social policy
Original post by martynkaa_xo
my teacher thinks policies will come up :/

Do u have notes on research methods
Original post by yolo3
Can anyone outline briefly what you would put on a 20 maker, if it was about polices?

Thats what i wanna knw😦
Reply 215
Original post by mevish98
Thats what i wanna knw😦

Im not sure what you would write..... lit don't have a clue
Original post by yolo3
Im not sure what you would write..... lit don't have a clue

i was reading through the notes and thers soo much u need to knwww
Reply 217

what are like the main sub headings?
Reply 218

I am doing a practice question on policies in a bit, I have no idea if it will be right or not but I will post it and hopefully both get some feedback from someone :smile:
Reply 219
I'm currently going through my textbook and and making flashcards of all the authors/researchers - would anyone like me to post a link to them when I'm done? I know it's a tad late but it's better than nothing!

Let me know:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending