The Student Room Group

AQA geogrpahy B

How did everyone find it? I couldn't find the train station

Scroll to see replies

BUMP
Reply 2
I found it alright ish, I thought some of the questions were a bit strange
Same I couldn't find it either and I screwed up on 2 eight mark questions cuz I didn't get to finish them:frown:
For coasts where I said x and z what did u write? It was the headland,bay,spit question!
Also for urban what were the two six markers
Reply 6
Original post by 2015studenttt
For coasts where I said x and z what did u write? It was the headland,bay,spit question!

Was that when you had to say how the recurred end/salt marsh/ mudflats were formed?
Original post by Em555
Was that when you had to say how the recurred end/salt marsh/ mudflats were formed?

No u were given 2 features and there were 4 options!
Reply 8
No u were given 2 features and there were 4 options!

Oh yeah, I put headland and a bay
Reply 9
Thank goodness. By any chance do u remember the 6 markers because I'm struggling to recall them?

There was one on how do coastal areas provide opportunities for development of industry
I didn't find it too bad. I think one 6 marker was about managed retreat and another about the challenges of an LEDC urban area but can't remember any more...
Reply 11
There was one on managed retreat. I can't remember the rest sorry
Reply 12
one of the six markers was about industry on the coastline and why it build up, the other was on managed retreat
Reply 14
I did higher, and i pretty sure one of the six markers was on managed retreat (but might be four marks)
Original post by abcrde
one of the six markers was about industry on the coastline and why it build up, the other was on managed retreat

How about the urban environment. I think I may have even missed out a question so on the 2nd part was there 2/3 6 markers?
The train station was so hard to find. I actually live in norwich so I knew what part of the city it was in but it still took me ages :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tryrevise
The train station was so hard to find. I actually live in norwich so I knew what part of the city it was in but it still took me ages :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh it was hard! Any guesses on the grade boundaries?
Yh it was hard! Any guesses on the grade boundaries?

Well it was 67/86 for an A* last year and personally I think that this year's paper was harder

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tryrevise
Well it was 67/86 for an A* last year and personally I think that this year's paper was harder

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so and please could u try to remember if on the second section there were 2 or 3 6 markers, if so what were they? Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest