The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8480
Original post by James E Walker
Which division and what was your response?

Global Loans Products. I talked a bit about my time at RBS seeing loan deals and Revolving Credit Facility in action.
Original post by Conan
Global Loans Products. I talked a bit about my time at RBS seeing loan deals and Revolving Credit Facility in action.

hmm okay, good luck. Why Global loans out of interest?
Original post by ecs123
I applied to the bank of america summer insight programme and my application is still under review. I rang up the recruitment office to see what was happening though (I submitted my application in March), and they said that there's only one person processing all the applications so it could take some time to receive interview invites/rejections. How many people have heard back?

Got invited to a telephone interview today
Sup guys. Anyone had an interview for BAML Global Markets and Research and could give some insights?
Reply 8484
And has anyone heard from BAML Summer Week IBD?
Original post by qsbs

interviews have started to be rolled out
Reply 8486
Original post by gr8wizard10
interviews have started to be rolled out

Apparently they've started to hand out interviews but I think a lot of people haven't heard yet as there are a tonne of applications to go through
Original post by ecs123
Apparently they've started to hand out interviews but I think a lot of people haven't heard yet as there are a tonne of applications to go through

for springs it was very much the same, i.e had an interview in november but some of my friends did their interviews in late feb
Original post by qsbs

yeah
for springs it was very much the same, i.e had an interview in november but some of my friends did their interviews in late feb

What was your interview like mate? Any questions catch you by surprise
Original post by sam_224
What was your interview like mate? Any questions catch you by surprise

all competency/motivation, and no
all competency/motivation, and no

how long did it take them to get back to you?
Original post by gsbs2
how long did it take them to get back to you?

1 working day, interviewed on a friday, heard back on the monday
anyone here who had an interview for ibd/markets already a view weeks ago and still haven't heard back ?
Original post by networx
anyone here who had an interview for ibd/markets already a view weeks ago and still haven't heard back ?

for BAML? Had mine Friday, haven't heard back and panicking a bit!
yes for baml, i called them about one and a half weeks ago and asked but they simply said that they are busy at the moment.
Reply 8496
Just got my offer today for Global Loans Products so hopefully you should hear soon.
Reply 8497
Original post by James E Walker
hmm okay, good luck. Why Global loans out of interest?

I spent a bit of time in structured finance at RBS and I decided that I quite like the analysis side of things. What did you go for?
Original post by Conan
Just got my offer today for Global Loans Products so hopefully you should hear soon.

Congrats! What was your second division preference?

Do you know anyone that has heard back for either Markets or IBD?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The-Illusionist
Congrats! What was your second division preference?

Do you know anyone that has heard back for either Markets or IBD?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard back from IBD. When did you have your interview?

Latest

Trending

Trending