The Student Room Group

Which are 3 hardest C2 (Edexcel) papers??

This includes both past papers and solomon papers, which are the top 3 hardest?
Original post by ilovereading
This includes both past papers and solomon papers, which are the top 3 hardest?

You could use the Gold papers that Graham from Edexcel put together using the hardest questions from recent papers.
Original post by tiny hobbit
You could use the Gold papers that Graham from Edexcel put together using the hardest questions from recent papers.

http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/c2-edexcel-bronze-silver-gold/

The gold ones on here??
Reply 3
Look at the June 2013/14 and the alternates, because I did a further maths exam (on Edexcel) and it was just a clone of the papers so it might translate to C2

Yes those are Graham's papers, "borrowed" by physicsandmathstutor.

I always think that it's cheeky the way he puts his URL on in much bigger print than the bit that says
"Gold 1
This publication may only be reproduced in accordance with Edexcel Limited copyright policy. ©2007–2013 Edexcel Limited"
Original post by tiny hobbit
Yes those are Graham's papers, "borrowed" by physicsandmathstutor.

I always think that it's cheeky the way he puts his URL on in much bigger print than the bit that says
"Gold 1
This publication may only be reproduced in accordance with Edexcel Limited copyright policy. ©2007–2013 Edexcel Limited"

Hahahha xDD Didnt spot that :wink:

Thank You!!! Gold here I come B)
Original post by Asurat
Look at the June 2013/14 and the alternates, because I did a further maths exam (on Edexcel) and it was just a clone of the papers so it might translate to C2

2 gold papers and a June 2014 (Y)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending