The Student Room Group

Keele University OAKS SCITT PGCE 2015-2016

Hi guys!

Anybody on here have an offer/interview for Keele OAKS teacher training this September?

I had a quick search and couldn't find a thread for it

Currently have an unconditional for the History PGCE this September and looking forward to it :smile:

What subject are you guys doing/looking forward?
Reply 1
Hi

Yes, I have an unconditional offer for Primary Science. :smile:

Are you living on or off campus? Kirsty x
Reply 2
Original post by Kirst1
Hi

Yes, I have an unconditional offer for Primary Science. :smile:

Are you living on or off campus? Kirsty x

Hi! Brilliant :smile:

I'm living off campus, live fairly locally so it's easier to live at home. Are you excited?
Reply 3
Yeah, I am also living off campus.

Yes, are you? Have you received the course handbook?
Reply 4
Hi guys.
Glad to find this post! I've got an unconditional offer for schools direct in secondary school PE. Guessing you're going to the induction next Thursday?
Beth :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by BethOakes
Hi guys.
Glad to find this post! I've got an unconditional offer for schools direct in secondary school PE. Guessing you're going to the induction next Thursday?
Beth :smile:

Hi :smile:

Yes! Looking forward to it, finally found another person haha. Have you found any others joining as of yet?
Reply 6
Haha, I thought exactly the same! Sadly not. Hopefully a few more will find this post before Thursday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by BethOakes
Haha, I thought exactly the same! Sadly not. Hopefully a few more will find this post before Thursday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fingers crossed haha! Are you excited? Good luck for the start of your course :smile:
Reply 8
I am. I'm also very nervous haha. Are you excited? I've been to look around keele campus this morning as it's a new uni for me. Not looking forward to getting lost! Did you study at keele before this? Thanks, you too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending