The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rafanadal
Hopefully I'll hear back soon then because mine was in Birmingham! Thanks for letting us know, congrats :smile:
Oh bit random but what time did you receive your text/email? :tongue:

Fingers crossed then! And no problem, thank you:smile:
I received an email at just gone 5pm this afternoon, hopefully you'll hear soon! Good luck:smile:
Received the news today that I had been successful at the assessment centre stage, if it helps anyone I had applied to London - Finance and had my assessment centre around mid April.
Still had no reply and had my assessment centre in London on 27th of April, but I'm applying for the South West.. I dont feel it went to well but the wait is driving me crazy..
Well done to all those who've been successful :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I applied to London and had my assessment on the 21st. Has anyone heard back yet? I wasn't expecting to hear until June but if others have already heard I'd like to as well! The wait is killing me!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Clear1996
I applied to London and had my assessment on the 21st. Has anyone else heard back yet? I wasn't expecting to hear until June but if others have already heard I'd like to as well! The wait is killing me!

Hi,

I'm London too, I haven't. Kind of annoying that they say one date and then just ignore it, but not a suprise really!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess they did say that we'll find out in June it just seems unfair that some people have found out now and not others... Oh well 😝
Original post by AFellaW
Received the news today that I had been successful at the assessment centre stage, if it helps anyone I had applied to London - Finance and had my assessment centre around mid April.

Just out of interest what time of day did you hear back?
Starting to think the writing may be on the wall. Doesn't seem logical to reply to some within days whilst leaving others hanging.
Reply 348
I had my assessment centre on the 28th of April and was told it would be the end of May or beginning of June that I would find out the results. I can only guess that everybody's times of finding out the result will be different because some assessment days have already finished whilst some are still on through till the end of May. Good luck to everyone finding out!!
Original post by AD111
I had my assessment centre on the 28th of April and was told it would be the end of May or beginning of June that I would find out the results. I can only guess that everybody's times of finding out the result will be different because some assessment days have already finished whilst some are still on through till the end of May. Good luck to everyone finding out!!

Had mine the same date, did yours take place in Leeds?
Original post by Dazman0106
Had mine the same date, did yours take place in Leeds?

Mine was the 28th in Leeds too! I was PM, when was yours?
Original post by veggyem96
Mine was the 28th in Leeds too! I was PM, when was yours?

AM, have you heard back?
AM, have you heard back?

No I haven't but they requested additional ID last week despite me taking driving licence, passport, P60 and bank statement with me to the assessment... I had to send my birth certificate and a signed passport photo to capita's head office!
Original post by veggyem96
No I haven't but they requested additional ID last week despite me taking driving licence, passport, P60 and bank statement with me to the assessment... I had to send my birth certificate and a signed passport photo to capita's head office!

Yeah I had a similar situation with all the ID, seemed to need ridiculous amounts. A positive sign, perhaps no one from that assessment day has heard back yet. Best of luck!
Yeah I had a similar situation with all the ID, seemed to need ridiculous amounts. A positive sign, perhaps no one from that assessment day has heard back yet. Best of luck!

Thank you, you too!
Starting to think the writing may be on the wall. Doesn't seem logical to reply to some within days whilst leaving others hanging.

I've been trying to stay positive but I think I agree with you tbh. If I do get an email I'm expecting it to be a decline at this point! I don't understand how they can let people know 4 days after their assessment day but leave people who have been waiting a month waiting even further but hey.
I think it's worth remembering that there are plenty of people who aren't on here posting responses. I'm sure there are people hearing they didn't succeed as soon as those who heard they have.
I think it's worth remembering that there are plenty of people who aren't on here posting responses. I'm sure there are people hearing they didn't succeed as soon as those who heard they have.

I suppose people are more likely to post that they've got it than those who haven't aswell! I'm just impatient and finding it really hard to revise when all I can think about is this apprenticeship :P
Original post by rafanadal
I suppose people are more likely to post that they've got it than those who haven't aswell! I'm just impatient and finding it really hard to revise when all I can think about is this apprenticeship :P

Yeah I've found that hard as well! I really hope the wait isn't too much longer.
Just out of interest what time of day did you hear back?

Just after 5pm

Quick Reply