The Student Room Group

Edexcel C2 20th May 2015 *Official Thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IIEquinoxII
I got that as well, did you get r to be the cube root of 25

I did but I'm not sure what i did from there... something wrong probably
Reply 2261
I was 15 minutes from the end and I had the last two questions to go, plus I was pretty certain I got the entire geometric series question wrong. I was absolutely ****ting myself. Went white as a sheet and thought I was going to pass out.

Somehow I managed to answer the last two pretty perfectly, and go back an correct some mistakes I made.

I'd be very happy with a B from that paper considering how I felt towards the end.
Original post by 1asdfghjkl1
i left the 360 because i didnt see it said less than 360, would i lose marks for this? 1 at most right?

Usually the mark scheme says "ignore extra values". Not sure if that'd apply here. You'd lose one at most, and it'd be very harsh.
Original post by thehollowcrown
This paper = top banter

It's a shame that most difficulty polls don't include 'top banter' as an option.
Original post by eyeman567
Edexcel can suck my dick. This exam was harder than last years for sure!

No it really wasn't
They probs mixed our papers up with a Uni paper

Posted from BEHIND YOU
Lol crying with laughter at the tatters of my life
Original post by hasnain123
i did yes

I got r is cube root 25 is that right? And what do you get when you sub in that to the C equation. I forgot the value I got for c and it's killing me!
FFS What do you guys think the boundaries will be?
Hoping for 58 for an A..
On the trigonometry question, i got 6 solutions because root 3 has a plus and a minus answer, as does every root, so will that mark me down? : S
Original post by Columbo97
You'll still get method marks but you'll drop one mark for getting a negative area and another mark for the final answer being wrong :frown:
It was out of 6.

Omg i did the exact same mistake!!! So annoying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ezrad
it was 162

Yeah, that's what he got
Original post by CaptainDJJoe
Well that's my chances of an A gone out the window:boing:

Same :frown: now I'm expecting S1 to be hard aswell
Original post by AA10743
image.jpgI'll post this solution to writing cos(x) in terms of k again so everyone can see

How the **** was that only 3 marks, thats so clever haha
on part a of the last question i didnt realise that u had to do the circumference x the length of the cylinder (not diameter) and thats why i got 300/r instead of 300pi/r how many marks would that lose??
what did u guys got in the last q and how did u guys did it?
Nick Ashcroft is **** at maths and failed this lol
Original post by gabbons
How many marks was the fully factorising the cubic polynomial question? Just part c) i think it was?

I forgot to do that question F**K. Didn't realize

Posted from BEHIND YOU
Original post by ColeNate
It's a shame that most difficulty polls don't include 'top banter' as an option.

You'd think they'd have gotten their act together by now.
Original post by AGreyJellyBean
What did you guys get for 10c? I got 420

420 Blaze it fam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending