The Student Room Group

Edexcel C2 20th May 2015 *Official Thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thehollowcrown
no m8 it was 34

I can't even remember what I got tbh
Original post by jshep000
You don.

bro i'm so mad after that exam, how ****ing dirty it was. S1 better be ****ing nice or im legit done. Tbh I think i did the trig equations okay, hoping for dem method marks. I ****ed up on the factorising finding A and B question... i tilted at that :frown:

i had an hour to do the trig and couldn't do it now i'm on tilt for chem on friday :frown: hoping for 71 best case 68 worst case u?
Reply 2382
does anyone remember if the paper was R(reserved) i compltely forgot to check, thanks:smile:
Original post by dripper
ROTATED, YOU'RE welcome, folks.

http://i.imgur.com/LLDWNmc.jpg

Answers from notallsomethingusername

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
****ing awful exam, so frustrated!!! Nothing like the ****ing 20+ past papers i done! I don't know what to do, i'm so upset right now!! :frown: feel like killing myself literally.. My week was going great and now it's been ****ed! Not a single thing i got right so far compared to the rest & perhaps 20 marks in total..arrrgghhhhhhhhh
loooool and to think i was banking on a A* prediction in maths. RIP.
Reply 2387
Got so many silly mistakes, ffffs. I feel like pulling my hair out. That exam was Juju man.
Original post by usmanzubair
I made the silliest mistake of all.
Instead of diving 600pi/12pi ove cube root. I did sqaue root and got r as 5 which i was happy about. Aaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh fml!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch, im sure you got the rest right tho right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LearningGeek
Whos got bio tommorow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

me! :frown: ocr?
I got 32 and so 224 as well :smile:
I got most of this wrong...
Original post by BBeyond
i had an hour to do the trig and couldn't do it now i'm on tilt for chem on friday :frown: hoping for 71 best case 68 worst case u?

Idk man I tihnk i differentiated the last question, but couldn't do any of the other parts to it. Probably hoping for 50 LMAO. Need to score high on S1 now to even get an A:frown::frown:
Original post by boyyo
does anyone remember if the paper was R(reserved) i compltely forgot to check, thanks:smile:

Nope it wasnt
Original post by Sam_the-man
On question 5 I got r=(85/126)^1/2 or somewhere around there that was very close to but not exactly 8/9 and when I put it back in to find a it gave me 17.988 so I rounded up would I get the marks?

I'm not sure, because i got r=(64/81)^1/2which give an exact number for r,maybe somewhere in your method
Since a/(1-r)=162 and a(1-r square)/(1-r)=34
162(1-r square)=34
1-r square =17/81
R square=64/81 ,r=8/9
Original post by stardust22
me! :frown: ocr?

Nope, aqa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A*da*m
It was 32* not 34 wasn't it?

192 +32 +32
Original post by BBeyond

allow, just retake it next year
Original post by jshep000
Idk man I tihnk i differentiated the last question, but couldn't do any of the other parts to it. Probably hoping for 50 LMAO. Need to score high on S1 now to even get an A:frown::frown:

hahahaahhaah love u shep man u never fail to make me laugh <3 i'm sure u did better than that anyway
Original post by 12345678zzz
:bump::bump::bump:
can somebody check with me?

I think i got all the same as those, except the cost which i got at about £520 but by the sounds of it i was wrong on that anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending