The Student Room Group

2015 GCSE 21st Century Physics P1 P2 P3

Scroll to see replies

WAS THERE A SOLAR PANEL QUESTION I DON'T REMEMBER DOING THAT?!?! hope I have not missed out a double page spread! Can someone tell me if there was and what it was about?
(edited 8 years ago)
Guys stop saying you failed if you did well on everything else except maths then it should be fine
I messed up that paper so much! Hardest one I've seen. Too much maths and awful questions.
I feel like crying :frown:that was horrible! Worst exam I think i've ever sat :s-smilie:
That paper was pretty hard :frown:.
Do you reckon the grade boundaries will be low?
fingers crossed
Original post by TheChosenOne1
That paper was pretty hard :frown:.
Do you reckon the grade boundaries will be low?
fingers crossed

Considering everyone's reactions, I reckon they'll be low.
What did you guys put for the camping kettle question?
There was too much Maths :'( Why did the science 123's have to be so different from the last few years?!!
Which one did everyone find hardest from core science?
Personally i thought the biology paper was the worst :frown:
Also what did everyone put for the last question about the different carbon dioxide emissions?
Original post by Zaydy3
WAS THERE A SOLAR PANEL QUESTION I DON'T REMEMBER DOING THAT?!?! hope I have not missed out a double page spread! Can someone tell me if there was and what it was about?

There was a solar panel question about how much energy solar panels made, and you had to use the data in the table to work it out.
OMDS, that paper had so much more maths than Physics, Grade boundaries will definitely be low for this exam
For those maths questions, did anyone get 0.4 secs/ 4 minutes can't remember which one and 300..?
Also, was it 0.7% right for the China consumption thing?
Reply 152
Original post by Zaydy3

It was the first question. Where you had to draw the planets around the star.
It's a good thing that most of us failed :smile:, now the grade boundaries will drop to probably 33 for an A*
that was the worst exam I've had so far! Such a disaster on all the maths and I could barely even do the multiple choice ones :frown:
That exam was so gay!!! The six markers were not to do with contextual knowledge, but to do with data or w.e. The maths was ok, but questions like the last were difficult. Overall, the paper was really hard, especially the first question which asked me to draw; my 5-year-old sister can draw better than me, and my grades are now going to suffer.
Only hope is that the boundaries are low!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spaceman11
It's a good thing that most of us failed :smile:, now the grade boundaries will drop to probably 33 for an A*

That happened in 2013 lol. Was 29 for an A and 34 for an A*. Last year was 34 A and 41 A*, hopefully they will drop much lower this year back towards what they were in 2013
Original post by Km33128
It was the first question. Where you had to draw the planets around the star.

BUT THATS NOT SOLAR PANEL SOMEONE SAID THERE WAS A SOLAR PANEL QUESTION? think they meant planet?:confused::confused:
Did anyone get 2 Supports, 1 contradicts, and 1 cannot tell for the Wegner question? I think it was S S Cont Cannot
Original post by Zaydy3
BUT THATS NOT SOLAR PANEL SOMEONE SAID THERE WAS A SOLAR PANEL QUESTION? think they meant planet?:confused::confused:

There was a solar panel question asking whether the planner was being truthful or not about his plant that made 7.5 MW. In reality it made 5.67 MW so he was lying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending