The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AFellaW
Just after 5pm

Okay thanks, I guess I shouldn't expect much in the morning then haha.
It's nearing 5pm guys, maybe we'll hear something soon... :tongue:
Reply 362
Original post by rafanadal
It's nearing 5pm guys, maybe we'll hear something soon... :tongue:

Haha that's me waiting for 5pm too.
I think I only heard four days later because that was the last assessment centre at Birmingham. So I'm sure soon as all the centres are finished where you had yours you'll hear within a week. Emails must be sent at just after 5pm, I got mine at 5:15pm last night if that helps:smile:

Good luck:smile:
Original post by jamescarroll
I think I only heard four days later because that was the last assessment centre at Birmingham. So I'm sure soon as all the centres are finished where you had yours you'll hear within a week. Emails must be sent at just after 5pm, I got mine at 5:15pm last night if that helps:smile:

Good luck:smile:

Cheers bud fingers crossed!
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Original post by Clear1996
Has anyone heard anything yet?

nope hahaha ugh this is horrible :frown:
Guessing no one heard? 😒
My position was confirmed yesterday!

Best of luck to those waiting for a reply.
Original post by bmcenturion

Congrats! Where did you apply for and when was your assessment? 😃
Original post by Clear1996
Congrats! Where did you apply for and when was your assessment? 😃

Scotland, had my assessment on the 7th of May and received confirmation on the 19th of may.

Thank you. Hope it ends well for you!
I'm sure that when I had my assessment in Leeds on 28th April, they said that they were only there for one more day! So I'm now getting worried that I've not heard back yet :frown: has anybody actually been rejected or do they just not say anything if we're unsuccessful?
Reply 372
Original post by bmcenturion

When do you start mate? Congratulations by the way.
Seems like they say nothing which I find slightly unprofessional. I know I haven't got through as I haven't attended an assessment day but they haven't flat out rejected me, they've just left me wondering.
Original post by Jid12
When do you start mate? Congratulations by the way.

No idea! Like everyone else who has been accepted, I just received a generic email advising that I had been successful at the assessment center stage. The email goes on to say that once all the assessment centers have concluded at the end of the month, they will send me details of location, role and department.

Thank you. Hope it ends well for you!
Original post by veggyem96
I'm sure that when I had my assessment in Leeds on 28th April, they said that they were only there for one more day! So I'm now getting worried that I've not heard back yet :frown: has anybody actually been rejected or do they just not say anything if we're unsuccessful?

They said they would let us know if we've been rejected so I expect those who have been turned down arent posting.
Reply 376
I completed the online tests at the end off March and have not heard anything back. Has anyone had an assessment centre at Nottingham yet?
My assessment day was the 23rd of April im Leeds and I have heard nothing back either!
Original post by Gabdasilva
My assessment day was the 23rd of April im Leeds and I have heard nothing back either!

Mine was the 13th of April in leeds and I haven't heard either
Reply 379
Looks like to me only people down south have been accepted so far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending