The Student Room Group

2015 GCSE 21st Century Physics P1 P2 P3

Scroll to see replies

Original post by An-Mi-Ah
tell me about it, I tried sitting down and doing it in timed conditions but its sooooo dead!!:unimpressed:

yup, 2015 one was bs
Original post by ehlamleyla
I think P7 might be decent, thing is, the grade boundaries for P123 tend to be high despite it's randomness guhguhggh

Uggh, have u seen the paper for P1-P3 last year? They actually marked you for something that wasn't even in the freaking question. How is that fair?

P7 though, it's a bit too broad though. You can't exactly predict the questions. With P3, it was pretty easy to predict but with P7, it's pretty hard to think up of questions.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
Original post by Mehmet2015
That paper was 50% maths and 50% physics. That paper was 99% bull**** and 1% maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you said 50% maths and then 1% maths after so 51% maths 49% physics confused >.<
Original post by R.Abraham52
what did everyone get for the depth of the ocean and the reason for it?

3300, because 300 is roughly 170 m/s so 180 m/s would be a third of a 1000 plus 3000. What did u get?

P.S.

Ahh the thought process today was fabulous.
i put those points but i think i failed on my diagram

How did u draw it? I'm sure it wasn't that bad. If it helps, I drew mine like a 3-D atom

P.S.

what did everyone get for the depth of the ocean and the reason for it?

I thought it was like a trick question and put 7000 and said that earthquakes start at the ocean floor... I messed up on that one
For the depth question I said the depth was 3000 ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I got at least half of that wrong. This was the hardest paper! Did anyone else find it difficult to finish in the hour? I spent more time reading than answering which is stupid.
By end, I left 2 (no time) and half answered about 6!
:frown::frown: Horrid paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 249
Original post by AneebMMalik
you said 50% maths and then 1% maths after so 51% maths 49% physics confused >.<

ikr
For 2ai) did anyone else get 5400?
Original post by iamlucy
I'm guessing between 28-30 for an A* this year - last year was 31 and that was WAYYYYY harder.

An A* for p123 last year was above 40 and it will probably be around 38 this year.
Original post by iamlucy
I'm guessing between 28-30 for an A* this year - last year was 31 and that was WAYYYYY harder.

it was 41 last year for an a*
Original post by parker13
I thought it was like a trick question and put 7000 and said that earthquakes start at the ocean floor... I messed up on that one

me too haha, I couldnt even think of a way to work it out and thought I may as well take a guess
Original post by panda64
It would add up to A or A* depending on how high/low the A* grades are. You don't need an A* to do A level.

Yeah but I really would like to get an A*. If my coursework is a low A* (25%) and this exam a high B and other two exam a high A* would it be possible for it to be an A* overall - doesn't matter how high or low it is :redface:
Original post by ehlamleyla
it was 41 last year for an a*

YOU ARE ****TING ME OMG

Lol screwed
Original post by iamlucy

I did!
Original post by iamlucy

What was that question about?

P.S.

Original post by zigocarn
An A* for p123 last year was above 40 and it will probably be around 38 this year.

LOLOLOLOLOOLOL royally boned.

HAHAHA I was living in blissful ignorance
Yeah I didn't finish any of the 6 markers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending