The Student Room Group

AQA Physics GCSE P2 & P3 [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by electrahearts
same bloody hell i've made so many mistakes

Thats why I think they grade boundaries are going to be lower this year, because everyone made silly mistakes!
IVE GOT EVERY SINGLE QUESTION WRONG OH MY😞😑😭

The roots of education are bitter, however the fruit is sweet.
Original post by EricAteYou
Yep, about 98% sure that's correct!!

Yeah, it was the same situation with Biology lol
Original post by gh101
What did people get for the rocket velocity as it went upwards? I put decreases because air resistance and weight was a greater force than the upward thrust, so it decelerated.

I put increases!!!😭😭😭

The roots of education are bitter, however the fruit is sweet.
Original post by TheTruthTeller
guys how did you find the p2 paper? I found it was ok , but harder than last years in which an A* was 44/60. Grade boundary predictions for p2 and overall sentiment guys?

P2: 46

P3:43

I thought p3 was much easier than p2 but everyone else I know thought the opposite.
I think I got 57/60 on p3 and 50/60 on p2
Original post by gh101
What did people get for the rocket velocity as it went upwards? I put decreases because air resistance and weight was a greater force than the upward thrust, so it decelerated.

I said velocity increased because the upthrust force was greater than the force of weight and air resistance.
Original post by JezDayy
I think the people talking about the labelling eye question may have done PH3HP paper, while people who DID NOT get the question did FAS3HP paper (who sat core last year).
I don't remember any labelling questions and I did FAS3HP.

Oh thank god. I did core last year, so no labelling for me.
Original post by gh101

I put similar. Velocity decreases because the air resistance increases.
Original post by Smingle
I put similar. Velocity decreases because the air resistance increases.

Me too
Was the effect the motor effect or electromagnetic induction?
I got 17 for speed - just did 170/10 ?! Was that completely wrong?
Original post by gh101

I said it stays the same because the direction doesn't change but I'm not sure
Like if you think I should make a B1, C1, and P1 forum to help before the exam again- so we can discuss
Original post by JezDayy
I think the people talking about the labelling eye question may have done PH3HP paper, while people who DID NOT get the question did FAS3HP paper (who sat core last year).
I don't remember any labelling questions and I did FAS3HP.

Thank God I was having a mini heart attack
I got all the maths questions wrong.. D grade for me :frown:
Original post by 11Jason11
Yes, cause as you can clearly see what happened in water. Also the space to do refraction was very small- should've given you a hint it was wasn't that. I put partially reflected, whilst some people put it went along the boundary.

It went along the boundary because the angle of incidence was equal to the critical angle
Original post by maxjackson5
I said as the angle of projection increases, the range decreases. So basically I put what you put, not sure how that is 2 marks though?

That's not correct; the greatest launch angle did not have the greatest range.
Original post by hannah4475

It was 22.5. 45 divided by 2
Original post by hannah4475

So many people put 17, and yeah looks like it's wrong:L
mass x speed mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending