The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
NXT this week. Very excited to see Owens and Zayn.

Should be really good.
NXT Championship Match:
Kevin Owens vs. Sami ZaynNXT Women’s Championship Match:
Sasha Banks vs. Becky LynchNXT Tag Team Championship Match:Blake and Murphy vs. Enzo Amore and Big CassTriple Threat #1 Contenders Match:
Finn Balor vs. Tyler Breeze vs ? (apparently Itami will be replaced)Baron Corbin vs. RhynoEmma and Dana Brooke vs. Bayley and Charlotte

What are your predictions?
I'll go for: Owens, Banks, Blake & Murphy, Balor, Corbin + Emma/Dana Brooke

Not looking forward to tag team match or Corbin/Rhyno, will likely skip through both but everything else should be good. I don't get any of the fuss around Enzo and Cass.

Hopefully Uhaa Nation will debut and replace Hideo Itami
Need to start watching nxt. Stopped watching smackdown since nothing major happens so should have time for nxt now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2022
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Need to start watching nxt. Stopped watching smackdown since nothing major happens so should have time for nxt now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

By far and away the best thing WWE has to offer, man. Get on it.
Reply 2023
Original post by Excuse Me!
x

So stoked for it, man.

I'll go:

- Corbin def. Rhyno
- Bayley and Charlotte def. Emma and Dana Brooke
- Blake and Murphy def. Enzo Amore & Big Cass
- Finn Balor def. Tyler Breeze and Hideo Itami
- Sasha Banks def. Becky Lynch
- Kevin Owens def. Sami Zayn
Reply 2024
Original post by Longshot700
That pumps me up with adrenaline for some weird reason, dunno why all tracks/ promos with Brock Lesnar pump me up. His theme, his promos and that advert for "here comes the pain" video game.

Where he says "No matter what they do, no matter how hard they try, there is nothing and no one that can stop, me"

Still hate him though for ending takers streak and f5ing the cameraman. I know wwe is scripted and brocks job is to make people hate him but it's not good hate, it's just hate hate if you know what I mean. I like hating people like Rusev and the Miz. Brocks just an ass.

I love Brock Lesnar. What's there to hate.
Original post by RA95
I love Brock Lesnar. What's there to hate.

Just said.
Btw that reminds me can anyone tell me how realistic and how damaging these moves will be in a real fight please?

1. German Suplex

2. Bullhammer

3. Brogue kick

4. Hells gate

5. Chokeslam

Also which wwe move would be good as a opening move in a real life fight when your about to strike someone who's annoying you?
(edited 8 years ago)
Btw that reminds me can anyone tell me how realistic and how damaging these moves will be in a real fight please?

1. German Suplex
Could do it if you were really good at manoeuvring. Damage would depend on whether they lander on their back or their neck but both would hurt.

2. Bullhammer
If you've ever kneed yourself in the face accidentally then i imagine this is what it would feel like. I expect it'd be hard to do and it would leave your arm out to be caught in a precarious position.

3. Brogue kick
Very effective if hit but for max damage you'd need a run up which would be hard to get.

Sweet chin music would be more effective as you can hit it from multiple angles and lots of momentum is built up with the movement of the kick.

xx

1. German Suplex

2. Bullhammer

3. Brogue kick

Ok give it a rest now, before you start looking like a creepy bastard.
Original post by Mackay
So stoked for it, man.

I'll go:

- Corbin def. Rhyno
- Bayley and Charlotte def. Emma and Dana Brooke
- Blake and Murphy def. Enzo Amore & Big Cass
- Finn Balor def. Tyler Breeze and Hideo Itami
- Sasha Banks def. Becky Lynch
- Kevin Owens def. Sami Zayn

Gutted I can't watch it till friday as have so much revision to do. I'll be wanting Zayn and Breeze to win. Who do you think will be promoted to main roster first out of Balor, Owens, Zayn and Breeze?

I always am surprised at how good the womens matches are in NXT. In my mind there are 3 contenders for match of the night.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Ok give it a rest now, before you start looking like a creepy bastard.

What?
What?

Who?
Who?

You.
You.

When?
When?

30 mins ago
30 mins ago

Why?
Reply 2036
Original post by Excuse Me!
Gutted I can't watch it till friday as have so much revision to do. I'll be wanting Zayn and Breeze to win. Who do you think will be promoted to main roster first out of Balor, Owens, Zayn and Breeze?

I always am surprised at how good the womens matches are in NXT. In my mind there are 3 contenders for match of the night.

Owens, then Zayn, then Balor, then Breeze.
Joes gonna kill you.......
Reply 2038
SAMOA JOE HAS ARRIVED, MOTHER****ERS.

He and Owens' rivalry/feud will be off the charts. NXT was booked so, so strongly. I wish WWE could do that - why are the Creative team so much better on NXT?

Owens beat Zayn near to unconsciousness, so he looks strong in the wake of Cena. Zayn looks gutsy and warrior-like for keeping up persevering, and Joe looks like he is the only one to be able to handle Owens with his debut on the NXT roster. Great work all around.

Also, Balor's body paint was incredible. More than happy for him to be the number one contender.
I've never watched or gotten into NXT but I hear it's actually decent and got some good upcoming talented wrestlers.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest