The Student Room Group

AQA Physics GCSE P2 & P3 [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Scroll to see replies

Everyone , was there a question on labelling the eye ?
Reply 1501
does anyone still have 3 more science exams to go??
Did anyone get 8m/s for the two cars question on P2
Original post by Olivia197
I tried to put my ruler against the distance time graph it wasn't actually a straight line- it was slightly curved and so not linear- so I put 17m/s but I think that this might be wrong?

I did the same
Original post by Busraslf
7.2 m

what??? 7.2? why did you double the 3.6? the max grav pot is equal to the max kinetic energy right?
Original post by benscott23

nope it was 5 m/s
NO, I got 5m/s
Original post by benscott23
Reply 1507
Original post by Burning
I think P2 was harder than P3 for me but I'm glad both of the 6 markers were so so easy, I had to fill in 2 extra pages because I had way too much to write - literally the only thing I revised beforehand which was so lucky. I think I should get an A* in both of my papers considering I got two in my mocksand my pre-mocks so yeah. Decent. How about you?

I found P3 slightly harder actually, but that's because I did most of my p 3revision last week so I'm scared I'm going to lose loads of marks for my silly mistakes! I think I could get an A* (fingers crossed!)
Original post by rumana101
it was only for modular science , wasn't on double award paper

What do u mean on modular , I done triple science higher physics , does that mean I missed it , because I had questions about what happens when an object is faraway
Original post by S21.99
No - it's 20Hz to 20kHz

That's the range for human hearing now ultrasound its above 20,000 Hz
Original post by amirzaman59
thankyouuuuuuu finally someone understands!!!!

Possibly the most simple thing in the whole of unit 2 haha
Original post by MrTechGamer
What do u mean on modular , I done triple science higher physics , does that mean I missed it , because I had questions about what happens when an object is faraway

Yes you have missed it. Unlucky.
Original post by MrTechGamer

you've missed it then, probably
Reply 1513
If anyone wants to actually discuss the Physics exams
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3326685
On my way!!!!
Hahahahanana ikr. There so many dumb people in here! Lool

" charge is measured in ohms" hahaha no wayy
Crap I knew everything for p3 and I miss it , I might need to take a flipping eye test. , I am fuming .I will kidnap the AQA head chief and force him to put my case under special consideration.This pathetic , why oh why , piece of poos.
Yes you have missed it. Unlucky.
I am speaking as a student who took this exam this afternoon.

This afternoon's exams were the most stressful out of all the GCSE exams I have taken so far. I am recently having problems (presumably linked with my bad posture) meaning that the muscles in my shoulder and upper back tense and hurt a lot if I lean forward for two hours. On top of that, I got a headache from concentrating on revision for an exam I had this morning and for the Physics exam (so by the time I actually sat the exam, my concentration wasn't as good as it could have been) and my eyes became worn out. Therefore, I may have not read some graphs properly or left a digit out etc.

So please understand that people may make mistakes, even in questions that only require a simple calculation, and let's not tease each other for it.
Original post by Matt1278
" charge is measured in ohms" hahaha no wayy

Omggggggg stop it, you're making me die right here!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending