The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bookworm246love
awww :hugs:

Original post by Associativity
Sure it's not as bad as you think.
]

Original post by Norin
You'll do fine:yep: you're just stressing out, and it might not end as bad as you think so:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Phoenix.
:ditto::yep: you'll be okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you guys

:love::love:
:jive:
Original post by Boundless_x
]

Thank you guys

:love::love:

it's okay :biggrin:
:dance:
This is impossible hahaha
Original post by Columbo97
This is impossible hahaha

You just have to believeee! :colondollar:
You just have to believeee! :colondollar:

I'll make you believe ;-)
I'll make you believe ;-)

What if I already believe? :yep:
It's very bad. :frown:
I got around 72/75 in my last module, a high A, but only 60/75 (a B) in this one, I just about scraped the A, which means I HAVE to get an A in stats, which I suck at....

What do you mean you did very badly? Your acting like you just failed or got an E/D or something? Btw you got 80% which is an A not B, stop overreacting you should be at least happy you got an A! Look how many didn't get an A your probably one of the many who did! which is great btw :smile:

So cheer up :bumps:
Original post by mr T 999
What do you mean you did very badly? Your acting like you just failed or got an E/D or something? Btw you got 80% which is an A not B, stop overreacting you should be at least happy you got an A! Look how many didn't get an A your probably one of the many who did! which is great btw :smile:

So cheer up :bumps:

Thanks :tongue: and I don't think the grade boundary for an A will be 60/75... I think it'll be around 62/75
HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........................................Byyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............
Original post by McRite
HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........................................Byyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............

Your posts are always so random :tongue:
Your posts are always so random :tongue:

Yep, can't let this thread get too normal....

In spam, we trust.
:smile:
Original post by McRite
Yep, can't let this thread get too normal....

In spam, we trust.

Lool, they do say weird is another word for awesome... But in your case? Hmm. :innocent:
What if I already believe? :yep:

Then believe harder :wink:

After all, surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to! (Unless you're in prison...)
Lool, they do say weird is another word for awesome... But in your case? Hmm. :innocent:

:colone: Weird, insane, troll, or just creepy, doesn't matter to me.......Just..............Got...............to......keep....spamming
:colone:
Then believe harder :wink:

After all, surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to! (Unless you're in prison...)

Loool what? I was talking about getting to 10 000 posts :hand:
Original post by McRite
:colone: Weird, insane, troll, or just creepy, doesn't matter to me.......Just..............Got...............to......keep....spamming

:banned:

Latest