The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Peel Park Quarters

Hi, my accommodation is now sorted at peel park quarters, I'll be staying on the second floor in flat 1 bedroom 2.. Is anyone in the same accommodation as me? Let me know :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, im hoping to stay im the same accom for this september , I was just wondering do you have a certain amount of time to pay the deposit after you book? :smile:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Snagra96
Hi, im hoping to stay im the same accom for this september , I was just wondering do you have a certain amount of time to pay the deposit after you book? :smile:

I'm not certain but I think it's 14 days :smile:
Hi guys, I'm staying in the same flat, bedroom 4! when are you all thinking of moving in? :smile:
I'm on Floor 6 Flat 1!

Congrats on your place at Salford by the way!
Original post by liamsshaw
I'm on Floor 6 Flat 1!

Congrats on your place at Salford by the way!

So we're not too far! :smile: thank you, you too!!
I'm not moving in until the Saturday though... I'm missing a lot of the club nights... :-( .. They'll be plenty more though I'm Sure!
Original post by liamsshaw
I'm not moving in until the Saturday though... I'm missing a lot of the club nights... :-( .. They'll be plenty more though I'm Sure!

ohhhh, well I doubt you'll miss out on too much!!
Reply 8
I'm the second floor, flat 2 bed room 2, anyone eles in the same flat? :smile:
Reply 9
Im hoping to come to Salford uni next september and my ideal accommodation would be at peel park quarter. This might be a really stupid question but i am just wanting to know if you can have your friends to stay like i have some that aren't going to uni and because it says 24 hour security and stuff i wondered if they would allow friends!
Also would like to know if Salford uni is good etc im really undecided on where i want to apply
Thanks
I am applying for accommodation in Peel Park for 2016 entry, the £200 security deposit and then £300 rental advance to be pad after 2 weeks of the security deposit.

Just wondering, if you pay the whole £500 but fail to get into the course, is it refunded? I emailed them but they didn't reply.
Reply 11
Yeah your money is refunded if you don't get in! and yes you can have as many people as you like round here haha our flats are huge!!
Hey, in 2016, il be staying on second floor, flat 1. Could you tell me whether it's a good flat? Good location? Etc please
Reply 13
Hi, I'm on the second floor flat 2 room 5!!
What are you studying? :biggrin:
Reply 15
Hi guys! I can't decide if I should stay in a single sex room or mixed room. Help?! I'd love to stay away from drama and would prefer a clean apartment haha. Views?
Reply 16
I'm flat 4 first floor starting in September!
Reply 17
Original post by Chesky_7
I'm flat 4 first floor starting in September!

Hi Chesky! I'm also in first floor, flat 4.
I'm flat 3 second floor:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone living in Lowry 1? :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending