The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

YES PANTI! YES SEB! Get in BigOldDick! HAHAHAH thanks arsenal for passing the ball around pointlessly.

YESSSSSS!
Boring Boring Arsenal!
Sunderland love getting 0 0 draws at the Emirates every other season
Original post by The Shed End
Boring Boring Arsenal!

Did you see how **** they were mate. Defensive/pointless possession is even worse than our no possession.
Walcott was the only one trying to make **** happen or getting anywhere.
Original post by 53SecondsToGo
Did you see how **** they were mate. Defensive/pointless possession is even worse than our no possession.

I didn't watch the game mate. I don't like watching small teams who can't win home games.
The way people are acting on Twitter you'd think we're finishing fourth, we have a 7 goal difference. Even if Man UTD win they aren't overtaking us, plus Hull are fighting for their lives so they won't easily roll over.
Some people just want Arsenal down QPR Way
Original post by Manlike45
The way people are acting on Twitter you'd think we're finishing fourth, we have a 7 goal difference. Even if Man UTD win they aren't overtaking us, plus Hull are fighting for their lives so they won't easily roll over.

We all want Hull to beat us on Sunday so that Newcastle can go down.

Unlike Arsenal fans, who have such low ambition that they are happy with finishing 3rd, our season is a failure irrespective of finishing 3rd or 4th so it doesn't mean **** which position we end up in.
Original post by sr90
We all want Hull to beat us on Sunday so that Newcastle can go down.

Unlike Arsenal fans, who have such low ambition that they are happy with finishing 3rd, our season is a failure irrespective of finishing 3rd or 4th so it doesn't mean **** which position we end up in.

I doubt you'll win your play-off tbh
Reply 510
Original post by e aí rapaz
I don't really know what the discussion is now. My point was just that fourth place is extremely unlikely and not something we should be worrying about, not whether our points tally for the season was good or not, or whether our recent performances have been up to scratch or not.

I was just making a joke about not being able to escape 4th even though we've secured 3rd, what with the points tally lol, nvm
Original post by midnightice
I doubt you'll win your play-off tbh

At least our CL campaign isn't predictable like Arsene R16 Wenger FC.
Dont you kids have anything better to do than trying to annoy strangers on the internet? Get a hobby ffs
Don't you have anything better to do than reply to kids trying to annoy strangers on the internet? Get a hobby ffs
Pressing is the new passing. let your opponent have the ball in their half, put them under pressure, zoom. 1-0
Original post by Depleted
At least our CL campaign isn't predictable like Arsene R16 Wenger FC.

HAHAHHAHA BANTEr
Reply 516
Original post by 53SecondsToGo
HAHAHHAHA BANTEr

As an Arsenal fan I can say that is the truth

25 February 2015

Round of 16

Arsenal 1-3 Monaco

19 February 2014

Round of 16

Arsenal 0-2 Bayern

19 February 2013

Round of 16

Arsenal 1-3 Bayern

15 February 2012

Round of 16

Milan 4-0 Arsenal

8 March 2011

Round of 16

Barcelona 3-1 Arsenal
leverkusen schalke atletico lyon psg porto benfica - all possible r16 opponents. Arsenal will find a way to lose to them
(Oh, throw in roma lazio napoli ajax shakhtar galatasaray celtic APOEL)
(edited 8 years ago)
If we finish third in the group, we can win Europa League!
Reply 519
**** all you waste bandits

Latest