The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
wtf is going on with me. I am so toxic. mood is horrible, most miserable I have been in months yet I am so agitated im climbing the walls. how is that even a thing? I just need escape my skin asap

PM me if you need to to :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm useless.
Original post by Danny the Geezer
PM me if you need to to :smile:

Thanks. hope you're okay
Thanks. hope you're okay

I'm not too bad. Just a bit dull feeling. Anti-deps :sigh:
Original post by Pathway
I'm useless.

You're NOT.:hugs:
You're NOT.:hugs:

Thanks, hope everything is ok with you.

Scary, I know I won't be of any use, but if you need anything let me know.
Original post by Pathway
Thanks, hope everything is ok with you.

Scary, I know I won't be of any use, but if you need anything let me know.

I'm ok, girl I was "dating" (well going out for drinks and whatnot) was tagged in a FB post from a guy saying "lovely day with the beautiful "x" " so I refused to be second best. I'm also wide awake and emotionless.
Original post by Pathway
I'm useless.

sorry I somehow missed this but you are so far from useless, promise you. hope you are relatively okay :hugs:
I'm not too bad. Just a bit dull feeling. Anti-deps :sigh:
:console: Hoping they improve things for you
I'm ok, girl I was "dating" (well going out for drinks and whatnot) was tagged in a FB post from a guy saying "lovely day with the beautiful "x" " so I refused to be second best. I'm also wide awake and emotionless.

Sorry to hear that, :frown: If I can help at all, PM me.

sorry I somehow missed this but you are so far from useless, promise you. hope you are relatively okay :hugs:
:console: Hoping they improve things for you

Don't know, just blank, Having bad thoughts. It doesn't matter. Should probably be sleeping as I have an exam tomorrow. Oh well.
Original post by Pathway

Don't know, just blank, Having bad thoughts. It doesn't matter. Should probably be sleeping as I have an exam tomorrow. Oh well.

Will do. Just so lonely these days. And it makes me sad.

@Scary: Thanks :hugs:

Yeah, I understand. I'm the same, but I guess withdrawing from friends isn't exactly helping.
wtf is going on with me. I am so toxic. mood is horrible, most miserable I have been in months yet I am so agitated im climbing the walls. how is that even a thing? I just need escape my skin asap

Feeling agitated sucks - do you have anything you can do to calm down?
Beginning to feel really bad again...coupled with these bad thoughts, ah. This is gonna be a fun night. (Not.)
Original post by Pathway

I'm sorry to hear that. Please do stay safe, is there anything you could do to try and get a bit of sleep? :hugs:

:penguinhug:

Original post by Sabertooth
Feeling agitated sucks - do you have anything you can do to calm down?
thanks. I don't really know, did get slightly better but seem to be worse again, just got far too much energy, might go walking or something. :frown: how are you?
I'm sorry to hear that. Please do stay safe, is there anything you could do to try and get a bit of sleep? :hugs:

:penguinhug:

thanks. I don't really know, did get slightly better but seem to be worse again, just got far too much energy, might go walking or something. :frown: how are you?

No, I don't think so. Doesn't matter really.
Original post by Pathway
No, I don't think so. Doesn't matter really.

well it does matter cause YOU matter. what time is your exam tomorrow? can you think about anything you can do to make you feel a bit better at all?
well it does matter cause YOU matter. what time is your exam tomorrow? can you think about anything you can do to make you feel a bit better at all?

2PM. Don't know. Everything is just pointless. I should probably refrain from talking as I'm very conscious of the fact that I could potentially trigger someone.

It's pretty late, a walk might not be the best idea...could you try doing stuff in your room? Eg. pushups, situps, jumping jacks? Just anything to wear you out.

I'm not good at all tbh :colondollar: Voices are being really loud and evil, they're putting these horrific images in my head and I've never been great at dealing with those.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Pathway
2PM. Don't know. Everything is just pointless. I should probably refrain from talking as I'm very conscious of the fact that I could potentially trigger someone.

good that its not too early at least, hopefully you will get a little bit of sleep beforehand. I would offer to talk over PM but am pretty triggerable atm im afraid. I hope that you can stay safe and do try and reach out to people irl if you can/feel that you need to? :hugs:

Original post by Sabertooth
It's pretty late, a walk might not be the best idea...could you try doing stuff in your room? Eg. pushups, situps, jumping jacks? Just anything to wear you out.

I'm not good at all tbh :colondollar: Voices are being really loud and evil, they're putting these horrific images in my head and I've never been great at dealing with those.

i'm really sorry to hear voices and imagery you're getting are so troubling atm. please try and remember however distressing or scary they are, they have no power over you, and it wont be this way forever. when do you have another med review?
It's good to know that there are other people who are in the same boat as me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest