The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

is anyone here doing triple science? my exam board is edexcel. does anyone have any tips on how to study further additional? i'm teaching myself and theyre one of my last couple of exams :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nadilloo
WHOS GOT THE ENGLISH LITERATURE POETRY EXAM THIS FRIDAY?! 😱

Posted from TSR Mobile

*raises hand* i'm beginning my annotations today :smile: feeling quite positive for this exam. any ideas on potential seen poems that'll come up?? good luck!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vd12345
I need an A* (to assure myself I'm good enough for A level physics).
How confident were you for biology/chemistry compared to physics? (And after the exams?)
How long did you revise for, and when did you start, also?

A-level physics, woo boo! 🙌🏻

I started my revision in February half term, but I only did little bits - I really ramped it up the week before the exams.
Chemistry I was in no way confident, biology I was feeling a little better xD

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
SOMEONE IF THERE IS AN UNOFFICIAL MARKSCHEME FOR PHYSICS PLEASE PUT IT IN THE LINK AND LET ME KNOW.
WHOEVER MAKES ONE WILL FOREVER BE BAE AND I WILL GIVE YOU REPS!<3

Thanks xxx
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3345115

Can we all contribute to making an unofficial mark scheme for AQA P2 please:smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3346587

THIS is the unofficial mark scheme for P2 AQA Physics, its good but not finished so if you remember any of the questions, please help out a little so we can answer everything<3

Thank you!
What anthology collection did you study? We did Somewhere Anywhere

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by negatron
I'm doing conflict for the poetry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Oceansandpearls
Me *raises hand*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you ready for it?! I've studied the Somewhere Anywhere collection, what about you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by zinky99
Are you doing conflict ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am doing clashes and collisions, and my teacher reckons its going to be Our Sharpeville that comes up..as she has been right about all the exams so far...but the ones that haven't come up are Half Caste, Hitcher, Our Sharpeville and The Drum...

I wouldn't bet on it being one of those though,it could honestly be any of them:smile:
Original post by frostyy
Geography AQA, Coasts 8 marker - everybody wrote about some salt marshes, I wrote about Stutland Bay. Keeping it original boss :wink:

I found coasts so hard!!!!
I did about studland bay but we never learnt anything about land conflicts?!?!

I wrote a whole paragraph about studland bay but then thoughtit was wrong so I crossed it out and did minehead the coastal defence case study..ive mucked it up and done it so bad now:OO

I think I could have got an A if it wasn't for that question:frown:
Original post by fabsafxo

I wrote a whole paragraph about studland bay but then thoughtit was wrong so I crossed it out and did minehead the coastal defence case study..ive mucked it up and done it so bad now:OO

I don't think my teachers focused on conflicts either, but I think for my case study there were tourists who damaged the habitat, and SSSI was trying to protect it, maybe you were meant to do something similar? I dunno, I did Keyhaven for the case study BTW. And don't worry everyone found the coast topic hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes!! Are you doing OCR?
Who knows what the edexcel 2014 poetry anthology question was?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sugarisfunny
is anyone here doing triple science? my exam board is edexcel. does anyone have any tips on how to study further additional? i'm teaching myself and theyre one of my last couple of exams :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me but I'm doing OCR, sorry. If it's anything like OCR though, try and revise some of the older units, it may help you learn further since it's kind of a more in-depth version of a previous unit.

Processes are also a big part of further so you need to know them. What do u guys study in edexcel further?

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, along with LoTF.

Are you ready?

P.S.

Anyone doing duffy and animal farm tomorrow(ocr)
Original post by Déscartés
Who knows what the edexcel 2014 poetry anthology question was?

Posted from TSR Mobile

check the past paper :smile:
Original post by ineedhelpp
check the past paper :smile:

Can't find it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who just did edexcel igcse maths 3H paper ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Firenze26
Yeah, along with LoTF.

Are you ready?

P.S.

I've got it tomorrow as well; only just opened my poetry book an hour ago, i think I better get a move on :P
Original post by fabsafxo

I said about the conflicts with seahorse habitats being destroyed by the boats, people walking over sand dunnes and plants like marram grass becoming a majority in the area, causing other plants to die out. I found the river 8 marker tough, although I filled up the whole page - mostly, with as much info as I could think of being even a tiny bit correct xD

Latest