The Student Room Group

Made girl upset what should I do?

So, I was sitting with a girl I know in her room at a party and all of a sudden she goes to kiss me and then starts to put her hand down my trousers and undo them. I started to pull away and say 'no'. However, she continued. I left the room.And I think she got very upset. I really do like her. However, I did not want her to feel obligated to have sex with me until she is ready as I do not want her to be unhappy and regret it. I understand that I was insensitive and I would like to make it up with her. What can I do?

Scroll to see replies

sexual assault it is
Reply 2
Explain why you reacted the way you did
Reply 3
Mate you made a mistake. She was down for it.
Reply 4
Original post by futbol
Mate you made a mistake. She was down for it.

Yes, I did. I should not have pulled away maybe. However, I thought that she might have felt pressured.
Reply 5
Original post by Mad wife
Explain why you reacted the way you did

I will do. I do not wish for her to feel upset.
Reply 6
I did not mean to make her upset. I just was a bit insensitive I suppose.
Original post by Mannerheim
So, I was sitting with a girl I know in her room at a party and all of a sudden she goes to kiss me and then starts to put her hand down my trousers and undo them. I started to pull away and say 'no'. However, she continued. I left the room.And I think she got very upset. I really do like her. However, I did not want her to feel obligated to have sex with me until she is ready as I do not want her to be unhappy and regret it. I understand that I was insensitive and I would like to make it up with her. What can I do?

Well, that was stupid.

Just apologise and ask her out or something
Reply 8
Original post by tengentoppa
Well, that was stupid.

Just apologise and ask her out or something

I was just worried that she was not ready, and that she felt that she was being forced or something. I will go and see her today.
Her putting her hand down your pants, and continuing when you say "no" means she wants the D, she definitely did not feel pressured. Just apologise to her and follow the advice of Descartes...

Reply 10
Original post by Grantland
Her putting her hand down your pants, and continuing when you say "no" means she wants the D, she definitely did not feel pressured. Just apologise to her and follow the advice of Descartes...

Lol.
Original post by Mannerheim

Very condescending of you. She can think for herself lmao. Have some respect
Woah hang on here. While I'd never turn down easy action unless she was ugly or obese. She has no right to be angry over that. How about if you rammed your hand down a girl's pants and got all offended when she didn't go for it. Sounds fishy? Thought so.
Hang on a minute! Everyone should stop calling you stupid and insensitive!
You acted in a very mature and decent way. You put her feelings and best interest above your own and I think that deserves some respect.
If she is angry at you over that then she must be mad! Explain why you did it and how you were thinking of her and I think she will be very grateful.
You wanted it to be genuine, I take my hat off to you!
Original post by Jebedee
Woah hang on here. While I'd never turn down easy action unless she was ugly or obese. She has no right to be angry over that. How about if you rammed your hand down a girl's pants and got all offended when she didn't go for it. Sounds fishy? Thought so.

I agree. If it was a girl telling this story, it would be a whole other picture
Original post by ChickenMadness
Very condescending of you. She can think for herself lmao. Have some respect

Personally I find it nice at least that he's thinking of other people above himself
Original post by bottled
Personally I find it nice at least that he's thinking of other people above himself

Thinking that she can't make decisions for herself and doesn't know what she wants lmao. Ofcourse all you arrogant white knights want to feel like heroes controlling the other person so you'l get rep for that haha.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 17
Are you gay? You should have gone for it mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's not entitled to have sex with whom ever she wants. You don't owe her anything.
You feckin idiot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending