The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by avhhs
So I've finished my last exam :woo:. This one was probably the most difficult of the four, but its over! :biggrin: Will be going back home later for a (long) weekend there :tongue:. Also enjoying a break from having to be social all the time (thanks to my friend wanting to revise with me, or just want me to out somewhere. Can tell he wasn't very serious at all about the exams).

::party:: well done:smile:
Original post by avhhs
So I've finished my last exam :woo:. This one was probably the most difficult of the four, but its over! :biggrin: Will be going back home later for a (long) weekend there :tongue:. Also enjoying a break from having to be social all the time (thanks to my friend wanting to revise with me, or just want me to out somewhere. Can tell he wasn't very serious at all about the exams).

Well done on finishing. :smile:
Original post by avhhs

Well done for finishing. :woo:
Original post by avhhs

Original post by Noodlzzz
I finished my degree!

Well done guys :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moment of truth
Well done guys :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How are you? How is the exams/studying going?
Original post by avhhs

Congrats!

-------

and thanks for all the congrats messages, feels good to be finished :smile:
Original post by CescaD96
How are you? How is the exams/studying going?

Hey, im doing okay. Not been up to much, just been bored for most of the day, like normal.

Only had one exam so far and got 3 weeks till my next one so just been at home doing nothing.

How are you? How have your exams gone?

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, im doing okay. Not been up to much, just been bored for most of the day, like normal.

Only had one exam so far and got 3 weeks till my next one so just been at home doing nothing.

How are you? How have your exams gone?

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Boredom is so bad. We're in the same boat. I've had 4 exams so far, half way there out of 7. Next one on Tuesday. I just had my bloods taken and they want me back in on Wednesday to do more tests because a little girl came into the treatment room really, really ill.

ED TW

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Boredom is so bad. We're in the same boat. I've had 4 exams so far, half way there out of 7. Next one on Tuesday. I just had my bloods taken and they want me back in on Wednesday to do more tests because a little girl came into the treatment room really, really ill.

ED TW

Spoiler

Boredom really is quite bad, I have been bored for the last 6/7 months, to be honest. I try to keep my mind busy by playing PS3 or by watching Netflix, but there are always times when the mind thinks about stuff you don't want to think about. I also spend way too much time on here which isn't good either.

Haven't you got half-term next week? At least you are nearly finished! :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
revision is impossible. haven't done more than 5 mins of work for this whole module. 100% of it is exam tomorrow too. have just completely given up. I know absolutely nothing. feel too ill for this. just need to somehow survive the next 24 hours and then going into hibernation and never coming out. living is far too hard
Boredom really is quite bad, I have been bored for the last 6/7 months, to be honest. I try to keep my mind busy by playing PS3 or by watching Netflix, but there are always times when the mind thinks about stuff you don't want to think about. I also spend way too much time on here which isn't good either.

Haven't you got half-term next week? At least you are nearly finished! :biggrin:

Spoiler

:

I spend far too much time on here. It's my own fault really, I got involved in the MHoC and now I am a party leader. Bad Cesca.

I live in N.Ireland. :smile: I'm already off on study leave. And anyway, here, school finishes at the end of June.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
I spend far too much time on here. It's my own fault really, I got involved in the MHoC and now I am a party leader. Bad Cesca.

I live in N.Ireland. :smile: I'm already off on study leave. And anyway, here, school finishes at the end of June.

Spoiler

It's not a bad thing to spend time on here, it is only bad if you spend like all day on here (like I do :colondollar:), in my opinion.

Ahh, cool. I am not at school anyway. When do your exams finish? :smile:

Milkshakes are :yum: although it depends on the flavour :yep:
(edited 8 years ago)
It's not a bad thing to spend time on here, it is only bad if you spend like all day on here (like I do :colondollar:), in my opinion.

Ahh, cool. I am not at school anyway. When do your exams finish? :smile:

Milkshakes are :yum: although it depends on the flavour :yep:

I think I spend about 10-12 hours on here. Mostly PMing though.

12th June. Then I am officially done with A Levels and this school uniform I'm currently wearing. :woo:

I don't drink them much. I limit my milk intake. If I have too much it makes me ill. :frown: But this is a fudge brownie one. It's surprisingly nice.
I think I spend about 10-12 hours on here. Mostly PMing though.

12th June. Then I am officially done with A Levels and this school uniform I'm currently wearing. :woo:

I don't drink them much. I limit my milk intake. If I have too much it makes me ill. :frown: But this is a fudge brownie one. It's surprisingly nice.

Same with me, and I don't even really PM anyone. I just lurk and then post if I see any interesting threads.

Not long to go then! :biggrin:

I don't drink them that much either, to be honest.
Same with me, and I don't even really PM anyone. I just lurk and then post if I see any interesting threads.

Not long to go then! :biggrin:

I don't drink them that much either, to be honest.

My visitor messages are mostly "clear your inbox!" It's mad. And I normally just stay in the mh or mhoc forums. I'm scared of the idiocy on chat. Sometimes I pop into the religion forum or history forum.

I'm supposed to finish on the 1st but I'm repeating an AS paper for a higher A in it.

Milkshakes can be quite sickening.
x

i know its probably just me, but can you spoiler weight talk. i get too compettitive with people when numbers are mentioned.

---------------

did the exam somehow made up a load of bull****. lolllll. gonna fail anyway so whatever.
My visitor messages are mostly "clear your inbox!" It's mad. And I normally just stay in the mh or mhoc forums. I'm scared of the idiocy on chat. Sometimes I pop into the religion forum or history forum.

I'm supposed to finish on the 1st but I'm repeating an AS paper for a higher A in it.

Milkshakes can be quite sickening.

There are some pretty stupid threads on TSR. TSR is only good if you continuously post, cause otherwise it just gets boring.

Fair enough.

Yeah, they can be. I prefer smoothies or fresh juice.
Original post by Pathway
i know its probably just me, but can you spoiler weight talk. i get too compettitive with people when numbers are mentioned.

---------------

did the exam somehow made up a load of bull****. lolllll. gonna fail anyway so whatever.

well done on getting to your exam, and glad you managed to get stuff down. You won't fail though :no:
Original post by Pathway

I'm sure you did fine. :hugs:
Original post by ScaryScience
well done on getting to your exam, and glad you managed to get stuff down. You won't fail though :no:

it was kind of helped by the fact that i was able to use some knowledge i got at a level so that;s good..when i averaged out my word count i managed to beat my other exams (dont know how i managed that haha) but thank you. guess it was just lucky, idk. want to just cry in a corner now so stressed about tomorrow fml. hope you are ok, here if you need anything

I'm sure you did fine. :hugs:

i'm not sure, but its finished now i geuss. now i have 3 to go :woo: how are you?

Latest