The Student Room Group

AQA biology unit 1 difficulty poll

Poll

AQA biology unit 1 difficulty poll

here's a poll to rate the difficulty of the biology unit 1 past paper, i personally don't believe it could have gone any worse.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bethygirl
here's a poll to rate the difficulty of the biology unit 1 past paper, i personally don't believe it could have gone any worse.

Yeah I feel like it was harder than previous years' paper!!
Reply 2
Original post by sophierose34
Yeah I feel like it was harder than previous years' paper!!

wasn't it just!! lets hope unit 2 is slightly better.
Reply 3
Would anyone like to discuss the bio exam
what did everyone put for the 5 markers?
Original post by MAK483

It was ok, questions were a bit random

What did you get for the magnification question?
Reply 6
Original post by larissapartridge
It was ok, questions were a bit random

What did you get for the magnification question?

I got that wrong because my answer was 2000 and apparently it was something like 1240
Reply 7
Original post by MAK483
I got that wrong because my answer was 2000 and apparently it was something like 1240

It was 2000! 10000 micrometers divided by 5 micrometers:smile:
What did everyone get in the isa? My school was mainly high 20s and mid 30s out of 50
Original post by MAK483

Damn i put 2000 too
It was the worst paper I've ever done I was in floods of tears after it, it couldn't of gone any worse
Original post by MAK483

I put 2000 and so did most people in my school
Original post by MAK483

yh I want to discuss it with someone but all my friends are like they don't want to talk about it... what did you put for the two 5 mark questions?
Did you find it hard. I think it wasn't that bad but I over thought some questions.
Reply 13
Hi does anyone know the answer for the one on the cardiac output and why is it the same
Reply 14
dont worry at least we have another chance unit 2
Original post by bubblyaims
It was the worst paper I've ever done I was in floods of tears after it, it couldn't of gone any worse
Original post by MAK483

I'm willing to discuss the bio exam I pretty much failed tho
Original post by layla.k
Hi does anyone know the answer for the one on the cardiac output and why is it the same

I said the stroke volume increases because the heart muscle becomes stronger :/
Reply 17
Original post by larissapartridge
Damn i put 2000 too

Oh was it??? Thank Godddd
But that was the hardest paper put of all the past papers. How did your go though? What about the monoclonal antibodies questions??
It was SO HARD. Especially compared to the last few years papers x
Reply 19
Original post by Lovespark
yh I want to discuss it with someone but all my friends are like they don't want to talk about it... what did you put for the two 5 mark questions?
Did you find it hard. I think it wasn't that bad but I over thought some questions.

Yeah the five mrkers were fine theybwere the first one that i did. What about the question about the beads and lactose?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending