The Student Room Group

Poetry predictions aqa tomorrow?

For the relationships cluster??
Which are the least likely ones?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by jemmaxbayliss
For the relationships cluster??

In paris with you, Manhunt, Brothers? Maybe those.
Reply 2
I think Nettles might come up?
Reply 3
Original post by ZahinR
I think Nettles might come up?

Yeah, that hasn't been used directly yet.
Reply 4
There's been alot of talk about Farmer's Bride at my school.

Also while I am here, do we need to/are we credited for commenting on attitudes, themes and ideas?
Reply 5
Original post by alexwood
There's been alot of talk about Farmer's Bride at my school.

Also while I am here, do we need to/are we credited for commenting on attitudes, themes and ideas?

Yes I think we are. Farmers bride was used last year so I'm not sure about that. I haven't revised for that one yet.
The ones that haven't ever come up are in paris with you, brothers and sister maude and that is because they used to be on the foundation tier and also to his coy mistress.
Also i don't think the manhunt or nettles have come up since 2011 so also possibly them?
Last year was farmers bride (which has already come up twice) and Ghazal so there could be a repeat
Reply 7
Original post by jemmaxbayliss
The ones that haven't ever come up are in paris with you, brothers and sister maude and that is because they used to be on the foundation tier and also to his coy mistress.
Also i don't think the manhunt or nettles have come up since 2011 so also possibly them?
Last year was farmers bride (which has already come up twice) and Ghazal so there could be a repeat

Yeah so could be any of these really. To his coy mistress is very long so I will need to go over that now!
Reply 8
I know this isn't a prediction but for anyone struggling to revise, here's what I'm doing as we speak. On a small flashcard, I am writing two or three bullet points for each category I could talk about:

-Subject/ Background (Although this isn't credited, so won't write alot)
-Structure
-Key Quotations/ Language
-General Themes And Ideas
-Possible poems to compare to.

Good luck! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest