The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
i know its probably just me, but can you spoiler weight talk. i get too compettitive with people when numbers are mentioned.

---------------

did the exam somehow made up a load of bull****. lolllll. gonna fail anyway so whatever.

I've went through and spoilered the comments concerning weight, it's not just you, I know that stuff gets to multiple members here - me included

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I've went through and spoilered the comments concerning weight, it's not just you, I know that stuff gets to multiple members here - me included

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you :console: how are you?
Original post by Pathway
it was kind of helped by the fact that i was able to use some knowledge i got at a level so that;s good..when i averaged out my word count i managed to beat my other exams (dont know how i managed that haha) but thank you. guess it was just lucky, idk. want to just cry in a corner now so stressed about tomorrow fml. hope you are ok, here if you need anything

i'm not sure, but its finished now i geuss. now i have 3 to go :woo: how are you?

I'm okay, just bored really. You? :hugs: when do your exams finish?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry about that guys, didn't mean any harm.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Pathway
it was kind of helped by the fact that i was able to use some knowledge i got at a level so that;s good..when i averaged out my word count i managed to beat my other exams (dont know how i managed that haha) but thank you. guess it was just lucky, idk. want to just cry in a corner now so stressed about tomorrow fml. hope you are ok, here if you need anything

i'm not sure, but its finished now i geuss. now i have 3 to go :woo: how are you?

Yeah that's always useful. Well done on writing so much, sounds promising. Let yourself rest and try and eat some good food and just take a bit of a break before stressing about what is to come. You've got this, Pathway. :hugs:
Original post by moment of truth
I'm okay, just bored really. You? :hugs: when do your exams finish?

Sorry about that guys, didn't mean any harm.

may 30th so not long left. so bloody tired cant do it right anyway. jusst want to hide away and stay there til next year lol. least ill be able to get help then properly maybe i dont know anymore

Original post by ScaryScience
Yeah that's always useful. Well done on writing so much, sounds promising. Let yourself rest and try and eat some good food and just take a bit of a break before stressing about what is to come. You've got this, Pathway. :hugs:

hopefully i think i basically just longed points out for the second essay but oh well. **** happems i guess. will try to destress but really agitated for some reason now dont know why. just feel like everything is oging too fasr and im too dissociated from here to make sense of any of it ? that probably makes no sense
Original post by Pathway
i know its probably just me, but can you spoiler weight talk. i get too compettitive with people when numbers are mentioned.

---------------

did the exam somehow made up a load of bull****. lolllll. gonna fail anyway so whatever.

Of course I will from now on, I'm sorry, silly mistake of mine. :facepalm:

I'm sure you did ok in your exam! :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry about that, I completely forgot to spoiler and I usually do. Silly mistake. :facepalm:
Original post by Pathway
may 30th so not long left. so bloody tired cant do it right anyway. jusst want to hide away and stay there til next year lol. least ill be able to get help then properly maybe i dont know anymore

hopefully i think i basically just longed points out for the second essay but oh well. **** happems i guess. will try to destress but really agitated for some reason now dont know why. just feel like everything is oging too fasr and im too dissociated from here to make sense of any of it ? that probably makes no sense

:jumphug:
cant do this at all. so so so much panic. I just cant. **** ****
Original post by CescaD96
Of course I will from now on, I'm sorry, silly mistake of mine. :facepalm:
I'm sure you did ok in your exam! :console:

thank you

cant do this at all. so so so much panic. I just cant. **** ****

here if you need me? :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
thank you

here if you need me? :hugs:

not really sure what to do but thanks
Original post by Pathway

Having 3 exams in 9 days is a lot :eek: Just do as much as you can, but remember to take enough breaks and try not to put too much pressure on yourself :jumphug:
not really sure what to do but thanks

:hugs:

Original post by moment of truth
Having 3 exams in 9 days is a lot :eek: Just do as much as you can, but remember to take enough breaks and try not to put too much pressure on yourself :jumphug:

don't mind about the laast two really but its the one i have tomorrow that is going to be problematci bc the amount of stuff i have to know is too much and i dont think i will be able to learn it all. feel like crying .
Crying and having an anxiety attack after being ok for so long . Why am I so useless?

Spoiler

Spoiler

One more exam which is after the holidays so yesss feeling free

Posted from TSR Mobile
Paranoia is coming back :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Paranoia is coming back :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:
I had a really nice relaxing walk but now I realised that weird flutter in my chest are palpitations and I keep on getting a couple every few minutes. I didn't even think I'm stressed, although I probably am now due to them ))): just when I think I'm having a nice day

Latest