The Student Room Group

will fail English Lit with a B and a C?

Im doing WJEC English lit Paper 2 tomorrow but I really cant be f*cked.
I might trya bit and get a D or something but ive gotten a B on paper 1 and a C on the coursework.

If I fail paper 2 do I fail everything or not? I happy with a C overall
How do you know what you've got on paper 1 lool
Reply 2
Original post by Deal with it
How do you know what you've got on paper 1 lool

finished it last year
Original post by valbrechts
finished it last year

Ah right. Well WJEC is the worst exam board to have if you're not gonna prepare :') What books are you studying? Why don't you watch the movie versions, you might get a few quotes in your brain.
Reply 4
Original post by Deal with it
Ah right. Well WJEC is the worst exam board to have if you're not gonna prepare :':wink: What books are you studying? Why don't you watch the movie versions, you might get a few quotes in your brain.

Ive seen the film. Now i'm just reading chapter summaries on SparkNotes. Hopefully I'll land a B again since this is what I did last year with To Kill a Mockingbird.

Silas Marner is way too hard. Plus I still need to do the same with A View from the Bridge :/
Original post by valbrechts
Ive seen the film. Now i'm just reading chapter summaries on SparkNotes. Hopefully I'll land a B again since this is what I did last year with To Kill a Mockingbird.

Silas Marner is way too hard. Plus I still need to do the same with A View from the Bridge :/

Well this exam is worth 40%, the coursework was only 25% so it is possible - Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest