The Student Room Group

Name suggestions?

I'm gonna have twin nieces soon and it's my job to select names for them for some reason, They are going to be a boy and a girl. I've currently got two names in my mind which Audrey and Maximillian! Guys, please suggest some names.. Please!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm gonna have twin nieces soon and it's my job to select names for them for some reason, They are going to be a boy and a girl. I've currently got two names in my mind which Audrey and Maximillian! Guys, please suggest some names.. Please!

i like Avanti for the girl and Arden for the boy

do u prefer older more original name?
Reply 2
I love Arden...please don't choose Maximillian :frown: another name I like is Kellen
Original post by oxfordjrr
I love Arden...please don't choose Maximillian :frown: another name I like is Kellen

Yeah Kellen is cute....It would link with Arden :smile:
What about :
Harmony-rose
Gracie-mai

If you like double barrel names?
um, your sister(-in-law) is having twin baby girls, and you want to give one of them a boy's name? :confused:
You can't have boy and girl nieces. Just saying.

Audrey is decent but Maximilian is a bit of a mouthful, in my opinion. It's inevitably going to get shortened to Max one day.
So that in itself is quite cool. Always wanted to have a fancy long name that could be shortened.
audrey is awful... in my opinion
Go with Arden, that cute and its like audrey (cud be for girls and boys i suppose?)
Reply 7
Lyra and Luca (Can also be spelt Lucca or Luka)

If that's too weird then Lilly and Lucas is cute too ^-^
Reply 8
Original post by kwstudent
i like Avanti for the girl and Arden for the boy

do u prefer older more original name?

Yeah I prefer old fashioned names! I do like the name Arden, what does it mean though?
Reply 9
Original post by oxfordjrr

Kellen is such a cute name. Is there something wrong with the name 'Maximillian'?.. He'll be called Max all the time really.. it's just that Maximillian will be official name.
Yeah I prefer old fashioned names! I do like the name Arden, what does it mean though?

not sure!! I made it up :smile:
Do you like Marlowe? could be a girl or boy....or Liberty?
ill keep thinking .... i luvvvv choosing names - i keep lists of them :smile:
Kellen is such a cute name. Is there something wrong with the name 'Maximillian'?.. He'll be called Max all the time really.. it's just that Maximillian will be official name.

If hes a naughty boy, mummy wont be able to say his name :biggrin:
Personally i dont like it...

BTW Arden means :valley of the eagle
and it can be a girls name too - Auden Rose is nice
Original post by kwstudent
Yeah Kellen is cute....It would link with Arden :smile:
What about :
Harmony-rose
Gracie-mai

If you like double barrel names?

I don't like double barrelled names, my sister and my brother in law doesn't like them kinda names either!
Uh, how about NO!

those names are even funny.... Sad joke, whever put them :redface:
A variation of Maximillian is Maxim if you wanted something shorter! Or Maximus
Original post by shawn_o1
um, your sister(-in-law) is having twin baby girls, and you want to give one of them a boy's name? :confused:

Oops sorry, my bad.. I was supposed to type twins - a niece and a nephew!
I don't like double barrelled names, my sister and my brother in law doesn't like them kinda names either!

ok.... Would you like me to type out a list of names for u? i cant promise they will be your taste but?:smile:
Original post by turn-to-page394
You can't have boy and girl nieces. Just saying.

Audrey is decent but Maximilian is a bit of a mouthful, in my opinion. It's inevitably going to get shortened to Max one day.
So that in itself is quite cool. Always wanted to have a fancy long name that could be shortened.

Yeah oops my bad, I meant a niece and a nephew! Yea that's what we want to do like shorten it to Max!
audrey is awful... in my opinion
Go with Arden, that cute and its like audrey (cud be for girls and boys i suppose?)

Really? What about Aubrey? Is that any better than Audrey? I don't think I'll choose Arden as a girl's name though.
Original post by Lissy14
Lyra and Luca (Can also be spelt Lucca or Luka)

If that's too weird then Lilly and Lucas is cute too ^-^

Don't like the first names, but I do like Lilly and Lucas.. but the problem is those names are quite common, I want something that is not too common if that makes sense!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending