The Student Room Group

WJEC English Literature GCSE 18th and 22nd May.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SO597
Predictions for A View from the Bridge and A Christmas Carol higher tier please

How did everyone's exam go on Monday

I think it could possibly be marco as the character question for a view from the bridge

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 781
Original post by tryrevise
I think it could possibly be marco as the character question for a view from the bridge

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I heard from some one else that it could be theme on law and justice, which are not synonymous in the play. What do you think about that?:smile:
Original post by osamabinfishing
I'd go with Marco being most likely for AVFTB, with Eddie and Beatrice as possibilities. For Lord of the Flies I'd say anybody from Jack, Roger and Simon.

My predictions exactly :smile: although I think Jack is less likely, and I'm hoping for Simon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody doing The History Boys?
Any predictions for a Christmas carol?
For a Christmas carol is there any specific questions likely on there?
Anyone doing Never Let Me Go?
I'm doing the history boys! Any predictions? I have no idea, barely anyone on tsr seems to do it :frown:
I've not really seen many predictions for ACC? Anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 789
Original post by tryrevise
My predictions exactly :smile: although I think Jack is less likely, and I'm hoping for Simon

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm hoping for either Jack or Roger. Look at my previous post a few pages back, I've basically done a rough outline of Rogers plans, he is SO open. Contextually the Nazis (someone referred to him as Heinrich Himmler), and structurally as his advance from nothing to a psychopath. I think he would be an amazing character to analyse.
Original post by Brandontom11
Anybody doing The History Boys?

I'm doing the history boys! Any predictions? I have no idea, barely anyone on tsr seems to do it
Any predictions for Lord of the Flies?
Original post by Jayzaa
It's in there, if you can't see it you're not looking hard enough

No candy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hael468
I'm doing the history boys! Any predictions? I have no idea, barely anyone on tsr seems to do it

Original post by hael468
Any predictions for Lord of the Flies?

It seems to be either Roger or Simon for LOTF, as Jack was on the specimen paper. Either would be pretty good.

As for History Boys... I have no idea, I'm in the same position as you. I'll probably choose the theme/context question anyway tbh.
Original post by MissPlaying
Anyone doing Never Let Me Go?

i am, what questions do you think will come up
Any predictions for a Christmas carol
lads what do we right about if marco comes up

5 key points for 5 paragraphs , would really help :smile:
Literally off the top of my head:

He's the perfect Italian working (immigrant)- the less selfish American Dream.
He's perceptive and quiet, respectful until his family/honour is threatened
Believes very strongly in Italian honour (just like Eddie) and doesn't understand the laws of America.
He tests Eddie's masculinity and is very much like Eddie in the sense that he assumes Eddie will apologize first.

Just some random ideas, sorry if they aren't clear or structured :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Steliata
It seems to be either Roger or Simon for LOTF, as Jack was on the specimen paper. Either would be pretty good.

As for History Boys... I have no idea, I'm in the same position as you. I'll probably choose the theme/context question anyway tbh.

Candy was on the specimen paper and he came up.
thanks mmoddy but so how can i compare him to eddy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending