The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Shock horror: top 4 manager wants world class players...
Original post by Depleted
Shock horror: top 4 manager wants world class players...

Nice fade.

Spoiler

In
Original post by midnightice
Nice fade.

Spoiler

Depleted is 65 kg.

that's obviously not him in the picture.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Giroud rustled Henry lmfao
its true though, henry is a ****e pundit, glad g-roids has it in him to fire shots too lol.
Why is Giroud even talking? Actions speak louder than word. The guy should prove Henry wrong on the pitch
The only "World Class players" Arsenal needs are defensive ones, the forward line can stay the same as long as it learns how to counterattack
Can anyone see us signing Vidal?
Original post by tsruser3
Can anyone see us signing Vidal?

no. guy loves Juve. he has the league titles tattooed on his legs iirc. if he was going to move, he would've done it already.

---

so it seems young Raheem is edging for a move back to London. would say this puts us as favourites, as Chelsea already have enough average players in that position, and should be looking for a world class signing.

bang tidy transfer for £30m imo.
Original post by swirly
no. guy loves Juve. he has the league titles tattooed on his legs iirc. if he was going to move, he would've done it already.

---

so it seems young Raheem is edging for a move back to London. would say this puts us as favourites, as Chelsea already have enough average players in that position, and should be looking for a world class signing.

bang tidy transfer for £30m imo.

Saw two articles linking him to us and got excited, didn't know about the tatoos.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 591
Arsenal can't buy our way to the title. We are not City, Chelsea or Real Madrid. That doesn't mean we can't win the title. Atletico Madrid won La Liga last year against the odds. Wenger is not the manager who is going to take us to the next level. He has proven he can't do it. Don't expect us to win until he leaves that is just unrealistic.
Original post by shawn_o1
The only "World Class players" Arsenal needs are defensive ones, the forward line can stay the same as long as it learns how to counterattack

We have giroud and the tippy tappy circus in our team mate. The word counter attack doesn't exist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If we had the choice between sterling or pedro id go for pedro easily. Also I'm hoping we do get another striker because who is seriously a option b when giroud hasn't got his shooting pants on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by angelfox
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Giroud rustled Henry lmfao

What's he said? I have time for everything that handsome bastard says.
Never mind, googled it. Shooootttsssss fireeeddddddd
BBC reporting that Barcelona are interested in Ramsey. I bloody hope not.
Original post by Arkasia
BBC reporting that Barcelona are interested in Ramsey. I bloody hope not.

It's not the BBC, it's their "gossip column" which is just a round-up of the daily Football headlines from every major paper. The paper who reported this is the Sun
Original post by somemightsay888
It's not the BBC, it's their "gossip column" which is just a round-up of the daily Football headlines from every major paper. The paper who reported this is the Sun

Makes me feel better, but we don't want to give anyone any ideas. Ramsey is ours :angry:
Ramsey wouldnt even make their bench based on this season's performances.

Disappointed in his season tbh after he performed at basically world class levels last season.

Latest